Chapter 180

"The Holy Mother is also resurrected?!" Li Yilun made a surprised voice.

"No, that's not right. The Holy Mother is a weird thing. She is not resurrected. She is just moving as a corpse." Huang Yihua said immediately, "The Holy Mother's child was only five years old when he was sacrificed. He Even if the mind is not complete, it cannot become a strange object, and her child did not leave any traces."

"That's why we need the child's information to complete this information!"

Shen Yunzhe turned on his phone and looked at the screen, "Do you have any reminders for task completion?"

"No, but this situation obviously means that the mission has been completed, right?"

"Why is there no prompt?"

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while, "There is only one reason. This is the core game field. In other words, the game field is controlled by the Holy Mother, and so is the announcement. The Holy Mother does not want us to complete the task for the time being, so it has been delaying time."

"That's not right." Li Yilun questioned, "The purpose of the game field is to allow players to become media to corrode the real world. If we complete the main mission in this way, the game field will immediately send us out impatiently. Why does it happen this time? Delaying time?"

They all looked at the Virgin on the altar.

The Virgin raised her hands and looked at them tenderly.

She called again, "My child, mother is here."

They suddenly realized that the direction of the Virgin's call... was it them?

Li Yilun and Huang Yihua took a step back, and then moved to the side without leaving a trace. Finally, only Shen Yunzhe was left in the center. Shen Yunzhe looked at them doubtfully. The two of them looked at each other. After a moment, Huang Yihua spoke.

"Shen Yunzhe." Huang Yihua said, "She seems to be calling you."

"Me?" Shen Yunzhe looked at the Holy Mother, and he also took a step back, but this time the Holy Mother's eyes moved with him, and he walked to the side. The Holy Mother turned her head slightly at random, completely following his movements.

I am completely sure that the Holy Mother is really the child calling to Shen Yunzhe for her.

"What's going on?" Li Yilun frowned, "Shen Yunzhe, are you her child?"

"I'm not." Shen Yunzhe said, "My father is Shen Wei. Didn't you tell me that?"

"You are." A clear and gentle voice sounded.

Shen Yunzhe turned to look at the altar.

I saw the Holy Mother put down her hand, and she looked at Shen Yunzhe with her beautiful and strange eyes, full of tenderness, "You are, you are my child, you have finally returned to your mother."

"My child, my baby, come and let mommy hug you."

She started crying.

Tears fell from the corners of the eyes of the holy Virgin. She looked so pitiful at the sight that one couldn't help but want to come forward to comfort her, and cursed herself for making such a beautiful Virgin shed tears.

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly. He looked at the Holy Mother and spoke after a few seconds, "System, what's going on?"

[The possibility that you are a child of the Virgin exists because you are the only one who has survived in this world. As the only living entity, your existence itself is a mystery. 】