Chapter 104

At one o'clock in the morning, they walked down the stairs, but Shen Yunzhe was obviously absent-minded and walked very slowly.

Cheng Yiyi didn't even dare to speak loudly, for fear of causing problems.

Although Shen Wei was a little weird at first, like a lunatic, he didn't have the problem of talking to himself.

At first I thought Shen Wei was normal, but I didn't expect that this might be a sign of illness! If he could go back alive, he must learn a few things about mental patients!

Shen Yunzhe didn't continue talking to himself. He just looked to the side. That was the fifth floor. The stairwell on the fifth floor was closed. There was a rusty lock on it. Shen Yunzhe thought for a while and turned to look at Cheng Yiyi. .

"We can go back just the way we came. You go back first."

Cheng Yiyi was startled, "What about you, Shen Wei?"

"I'll take a look here." Shen Yunzhe shined a flashlight on the corridor door. "The stairs from the second floor to the third floor are sealed. The third floor is full of stone statues. There should be other things on the fourth and fifth floors. I'm going to go there. Take a look, maybe you can find some clues."

"Then I'll go with you." Cheng Yiyi said quickly: "To be honest, I don't want to go alone among the pile of rocks!"

The pile of stone statues was very weird. The eyes had been staring at them when they came. It was okay when he was with Shen Wei, but he really wanted to cry when he thought of facing those overwhelming eyes. , he would rather stay here and investigate with Shen Wei.

Shen Yunzhe looked him up and down, and then said, "How about you call me Shen Yunzhe."

"ah?"

"Everyone in the bureau is used to this name, so I'm not used to being called Shen Wei all of a sudden." Shen Yunzhe said.

Cheng Yiyi:......

He began to wonder if Shen Wei had been lying from the beginning. In fact, his name was not Shen Wei, but the Shen Yunzhe he mentioned just now.

Isn't it? Did you lie when you first came in and knew this place was called a real town? ! He must be overthinking.

"Okay." Cheng Yiyi nodded, and then he asked cautiously: "Then can I call you by your name in front of other people?"

Shen Yunzhe glanced at him meaningfully, and then said: "No."

Opening the door to the corridor on the fifth floor with a piece of iron wire, Shen Yunzhe walked in first. The inside was very messy, as if no one had been in for a long time, and there were even spider webs. There were not many rooms inside, like It's a whole big space, filled with boxes of junk.

Bypassing these sundry boxes, Shen Yunzhe came to the innermost part of the fifth floor. His flashlight shone on the wall. A black and white portrait hung on the wall. The photo of a middle-aged man on the portrait seemed to be looking down at him. them.

Shen Yunzhe took a look around. Next to the portrait was another portrait. Countless portraits were stacked on the wall, which was even more oppressive than the small house behind.

Cheng Yiyi closed her mouth and dared not speak out. He stood behind Shen Yunzhe and looked nervously at the portraits.

"Ordinary portraits." Shen Yunzhe said, then he walked to the base of the wall and picked up a piece of paper from the ground.

Because of the time, the handwriting is a little blurry, but it has never been difficult for Shen Yunzhe to read.

"Who wrote it?" Cheng Yiyi asked quietly.