Chapter 39

money? Collect money?

Shen Yunzhe was silent for a moment.

He hesitated for a long time, as if he was thinking about something, and finally spoke seriously, "Although I didn't let you think that you were buying and selling by force, but...are you going to leave your contact information for me to transfer money?"

Li Yilun also fell silent. He looked at Shen Yunzhe and then spoke after a moment, "Are you kidding me?"

"No." Shen Yunzhe said: "I can accept online communication."

"Is it possible that I'm joking with you?" Li Yilun added.

Shen Yunzhe froze on the spot. After a while, he sat in his original position and began to think. He actually wanted to have more friends, and it didn't matter who came from the game field.

[Don't forget‌Forensic Scam. 】The system reminded him.

So Shen Yunzhe withered.

Li Yilun stretched out his hand to pull him up.

"There is indeed something wrong with you. Everyone is very nervous now. You don't have to provoke them. Just pretend to be normal."

"Oh..." Shen Yunzhe replied reluctantly.

He is actually fine, and doesn't have any big feelings. He just can't adapt to this 'introverted and sociophobic' personality. Although Shen Yunzhe grew up in an orphanage, his personality is definitely not introverted. He likes to chat with strangers and dares to walk around the streets with his doll in his arms.

All the peers he had synchronized with before did not have a particularly big impact on him, except for the code-named Hope and the code-named Sleep Disordered Person.

These two people are truly uncontrollable. Even their thoughts have been assimilated and their behavior is extremely abnormal. But for Shen Yunzhe, this kind of abnormality is indulged in, so he doesn't feel too painful.

But this codename music creator is different.

Shen Yunzhe can clearly feel that his thinking is blunted when he comes into contact with others. It's not that his brain can't move, but that it's really difficult to interact with outsiders, and he can't open up and can only show it. Shen Yunzhe pressed hard in his heart, which made Chen Yunzhe extremely uncomfortable. He wanted to speak out loud like before but couldn't.

Crazy, this is really crazy.

Get up from the ground, and Li Yilun and follow the large team in front. This time they will thoroughly explore the teaching building, hoping to find some information about the female student jumping from the building and the teacher armed with weapons and wounding people.

Shen Yunzhe followed behind, not willing to get together with the people in front of him. Fortunately, he was not resistant. This shows that despite the social fear, Codename Music Creator is a person who can do things seriously.

They entered the teaching building, but the teaching building was not much more complicated than the teaching building. It was also empty inside. There were no paper materials left, only some messy examination papers were still in the cabinet, not to mention What information and materials.

"What's going on? Isn't there nothing?" Lu Shun frowned and looked around, "Look, there are no clues here."

Bi Jiayin and others looked at Shen Yunzhe, "Shen Yunzhe, did the photo you found say what grade and class they were in? Did they leave their names?"

Shen Yunzhe shook his head, "Nothing, only a few words left."

"What are the words?"

The question was so anxious that Shen Yunzhe felt uncomfortable for a while. This discomfort was just because he was not used to such urgent questioning.