Chapter 80

It was too easy to kill Codename Hope. This guy wouldn't even resist. Shen Yunzhe felt it was too boring and stopped.

[The existence of the code name Hope is quite necessary. Even if you are desperate, it is best to pretend that he does not exist. ] The system still said a few more words, [Or just lock him in and leave him alone. As long as you ignore him, that place will still erase his memory and change him back to his original appearance. . 】

"Why?"

【what why? 】

"Why should I do this?" Shen Yunzhe's voice was weird, "Let a person stay in a small dark room and slowly have his memory wiped away. Do you think I am such a person? ?"

Okay, forget that Shen Yunzhe was a good boy who grew up in peaceful times.

"Okay, I am." Shen Yunzhe nodded, "This guy is not as cute as he was at the beginning. Now I really want to punch him into amnesia."

The system was silent. It felt that there was no point in talking to Shen Yunzhe about serious matters.

"But, I can't do it." Shen Yunzhe sighed, looking at the scenery outside the window, "I don't dare to kill anyone anywhere, especially when this person is myself. I don't care no matter how angry I am. He will push himself to death, even if he is a bastard."

Codename Hope has almost touched Shen Yunzhe, but Shen Yunzhe just can't do it. He can pinch Codename Hope's neck and force him to apologize, and he can say the most unpleasant things to him, but he can't really kill him.

Because the code name is hope, it is himself, because Shen Yunzhe can hardly imagine the feeling of a person's memory being slowly washed away.

Because Shen Yunzhe once really thought: Maybe the person in this world who can be trusted without reservation is him.

"Am I also so annoying?" Shen Yunzhe asked the system.

The system was silent for a while, [You are quite lovable. 】

"Come on, I know what I am like. He is at most an extremely enlarged version of me." Shen Yunzhe laughed at himself, "Even I can't accept myself, so who else can I expect to accept it?"

Ding dong, the doorbell rang.

Shen Yunzhe glanced at the door. He was not ready to open the door.

Then came the constant ringing of the doorbell.

Shen Yunzhe glanced at the already-shattered mobile phone he had thrown aside. Yes, he hadn't changed it yet. After the doorbell rang again, he went to open the door.

There were two people standing outside the door, two people that Shen Yunzhe was relatively familiar with.

Qiao Dong and Yue Ding.

"Ding Yue?" Shen Yunzhe looked at the people outside, "Long time no see."

Yue Ding and Qiao Dong looked at each other, and then Qiao Dong smiled and asked, "Why can't I get through when I call you? I thought something was wrong with you."

"The phone is broken and I haven't replaced it yet." Shen Yunzhe opened the door and let them in. "Maybe I need to get a replacement card."

Shen Yunzhe threw the phone on the table. The cracks on the screen were visible to the naked eye, and the internal parts of the phone were even seen. It was like being chopped with a sharp knife. At a glance, it was clear that the damage was not something that could occur in reality, but they‌ Everyone knows that under normal circumstances everything will be restored after leaving the game.