Chapter 33

For this reason, how could they not tell him the news.

Because they were not entering the same game field, Qiao Dong called them out to record in different places. Shen Yunzhe was left in the conference room to wait for the person in charge to come. After a long time, Qiao Dong walked in.

"Shen Yunzhe, right?" Qiao Dong sat in front of him, "I am your person in charge."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him unexpectedly, "I thought you were responsible for more important people?"

"Who is the important person you are referring to?" Qiao Dong asked him with a smile.

I don't know, maybe it's some old players who have passed through the game arcade many times, maybe it's the dignitaries who accidentally saw the live broadcast, maybe it's those dangerous people who have been eroded by the game arcade to the point of losing their humanity, but it doesn't matter. It's an orphan like Shen Yunzhe.

"You're thinking too much. There are so many players. We don't have enough manpower. We divided each person into ten. Now we're just working part-time to record files for you." Qiao Dong has a good personality. At this time, he was joking with Shen Yunzhe. "I can't rest until all the records are completed. I don't want to work overtime."

Shen Yunzhe nodded in agreement, "Working overtime is too painful."

"Then let's get started." Qiao Dong started typing, "We have determined that the novice game field medium for every newcomer is mobile phone, which is different from the second game field. So do you think you are in the second game field? What's the medium in the field?"

"Baby." Shen Yunzhe said.

Qiao Dong stopped typing and looked at Shen Yunzhe, "The information shows that you particularly like dolls. Most of your expenses are expensive dolls. I heard the police officer who brought you here said: Do you have a cabinet at home?"

"It's different. Mine is an ordinary doll. It's made by a machine and won't come alive." Shen Yunzhe said: "The dolls in the playground can use the players' limbs to splice themselves together."

"Understood." Qiao Dong nodded, "What are the conditions for passing the test?"

"Head, use the head of the exhibition curator to exchange for our pawned body parts and survive for seven days."

Qiao Dong frowned slightly. He carefully read what Shen Yunzhe said over and over again, asked for some details and confirmed the name of the game.

Then he said: "This is not like your second game. In terms of difficulty, it is more likely to be the third game for ordinary players."

It is true to say that, except for a few newcomers, most of the players in this game field are players from the fourth game.

Speaking of other players‌...

Shen Yunzhe looked at Qiao Dong, "Do you know a person named Ding Yue?"

"...Ding Yue?" Qiao Dong thought for a while, "I don't know him."

Is it true that Ding Yue is not an official?

"But I know a person named Yue Ding. He is a non-staff member of our special department. He has good abilities but a weird personality. He often disguises himself in the game field. Yue Ding did enter the game yesterday. What? You happened to meet him. he?"

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly, "Oh? Do you like to disguise yourself?"

"Then I have to raise your level. Yue Ding is an old player. He has cleared the game more times than expected. With him, the difficulty of the game will be much higher." Qiao Dong said: "It seems that this game field I can ask him directly for the details."