Chapter 141

"Our only problem now is that we didn't get the special dishes in box three." Qi Xue said: "Except box three, all the special dishes were delivered to box eight."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "What happened to box three?"

"Two of the three people who went in were gone, and only one ran out." Qi Xue said.

Shen Yunzhe looked to the side. Apart from Qi Xue and Xing Ruomiao, the other two players were Ma Ran and Ma Ran. He was not very familiar with the other one. He didn't know his name yet. The man's face was ugly. When he arrived in the third box, he was shaking, and he was frightened at first glance.

Qi Xue and Xing Ruomiao were drawn to the same box: Box 2. Neither of them were newbies, so it was not surprising that they survived to the end.

On the other hand, two people died in box three at once... Well.

Shen Yunzhe fanned himself with the old recipe book in his hand. Qi Xue looked at him nervously, fearing that he would tear the recipe up accidentally.

"Tell me what's going on." Qi Xue asked the remaining player to talk about the situation.

The player's name is Zhang Ruiyu, and he is a newcomer who has entered the game field for the second time. However, apart from him, the other two players in Box 3 are veteran players of the fifth game. Logically speaking, He shouldn't be the only one alive, and he shouldn't be the only one alive.

"As soon as we entered Box 3, we saw a lot of strange things celebrating and drinking." Zhang Ruiyu described what happened in a low voice, "When they saw us, they asked what we were doing, and we said we were here to celebrate. , they left us alone."

According to the rules of other boxes, players will not die immediately after entering the box. Instead, the plot will appear first, and the players will not be killed until the plot is over.

They quietly waited for the plot to be announced, but unexpectedly, the guests invited them to play games together.

The game is a game of kings, and the content of the game is normal truth or dare.

"We all felt strange, but we had no choice but to stay and play this strange king game. Then each of us was dealt cards, and the king and queen were drawn, and the king started randomly. Choosing numbers, I didn't expect that the person I called was Brother Wang." Zhang Ruiyu began to breathe rapidly and his pupils began to dilate.

"The king asked Brother Wang whether to tell the truth or dare. Brother Wang chose the truth, so he asked Brother Wang: What is the lottery number for this issue."

"Brother Wang made up a number at random, and their expressions immediately changed. They said that Brother Wang was a traitor, that he didn't treat them as friends, and that he was dishonest in playing games, so they..."

Blood splashed on the cards, and one person died. Zhang Ruiyu and another player were ready to run away without thinking, but they didn't expect that the game of kings was still going on, and the next moment they stood up, they came to the next one. During one round of the game, the king happened to call another player.

That player saw Brother Wang's mistakes and chose not to tell the truth, but to take a big risk.

"However, the content of the adventure turned out to be too much!"

Zhang Ruiyu was frightened to death. He refused to stay no matter what this time. He threw the cards away and ran away. Then he huddled in a safe place and waited until three hours later to enter the mirror world. world, and then Qi Xue and the others came back.

"I saw the waiter coming out of box three, pushing something." Qi Xue said, "The special dishes must have been taken away."

Shen Yunzhe clapped his hands, "Then don't we go to the kitchen to get the dishes? Okay! We can blow up the kitchen easily!"