Chapter 97

"Who are you seeking revenge from?" Shen Yunzhe asked.

There was no answer, only blood dripping down.

Shen Yunzhe didn't go in. He closed the door and turned around and went downstairs. Downstairs, Cheng Yiyi was still sitting in the same place and was a little surprised to see Shen Yunzhe walking down.

"Didn't you go upstairs?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "I'm going to randomly find someone to take a bite."

"ah?"

"It's you." Shen Yunzhe walked over and stared at him with faint eyes, "I'm going to bite you."

Cheng Yiyi jumped up and rolled behind the sofa, "No, why did you bite me?!"

"I'm in a bad mood, have a bad appetite, can't sleep, and a strange thing robbed my room." Shen Yunzhe chased after him, and Cheng Yiyi rushed to the front to keep a distance from Shen Yunzhe. He had no idea what was wrong with Shen Yunzhe, but was subconsciously afraid of an abnormal person. of people.

Fortunately, he is a celebrity and is used to avoiding people.

"I'm in a bad mood." Shen Yunzhe said: "So I want someone to be in a bad mood like me."

Cheng Yiyi:......

What a bad and bad character!

Before Cheng Yiyi could think of a way, there was a click, and the closed window next to him opened with a click, and a human-shaped thing rolled in from the window, with pale hands on the window sill, Cheng Yiyi looked over. Then I saw the familiar welcoming face. He was staring at Shen Yunzhe, and blood was pouring from his mouth.

"Ah!" Cheng Yiyi pointed to the window, "The disappeared body!"

Shen Yunzhe grabbed him from behind and pinned him down on the sofa. Then he proudly looked at the body lying by the window and said, "The weird thing that robbed my room."

"Fuck! You call this thing a weird thing?" Cheng Yiyi pushed Shen Yunzhe down with force, "No, you're not even afraid?!"

"There is nothing to be afraid of, it's just a dead person." Shen Yunzhe said: "I have seen a lot of dead people."

Cheng Yiyi didn't understand, and Cheng Yiyi's mind was filled with questions.

Having a disappeared corpse come to your door is a very scary thing in every game venue, because the mortality rate of such a thing is as high as 80%, and 80% of the people will be dead. This is what every player wants. He avoided regular death, but Shen Yunzhe came down as if nothing had happened, and even wanted to bite him to vent his anger.

Good guy, what kind of brain circuit is this?

Isn't he afraid of death?

Shen Yunzhe maintained his original posture without caring. He looked at the corpse on the window sill, "If you don't tell me who killed you, where can I help you get revenge?"

"I'm a forensic doctor, not a fortune teller."

The corpse opened its mouth. His mouth was black and there was no tongue. Cheng Yiyi smelled a strong smell of blood. He looked at Shen Yunzhe beside him, and then saw blood seeping out of his pocket. He He patted Shen Yunzhe on the shoulder in horror and pointed at his pocket.

Shen Yunzhe lowered his head, and when he saw the bleeding pocket, disgust flashed across his face.

Finally, he reached in and took out a piece of paper from his pocket. It turned out to be the paper with Shen Ji's name written on it. His name had a blood-red X drawn on it, and it was constantly spilling out. When blood came, Shen Yunzhe threw the paper on the table in disgust.