Chapter 135

The new lady was still toasting everyone at the table, and Ma Ran was accompanying her with a pale face.

It was said that there was a toast, but no one drank. The glasses of the guests were empty, and the glasses of Ma Ran and the bride were also empty.

Just then, a guest spoke.

"Why is there no wine? Everyone comes to the wedding just to ask for the wedding wine."

"Hurry up and fill us up with wine."

"Yes, yes, where is the wine? Why don't you have some wine?"

The bride was laughing so hard that her branches were shaking, and Ma Ran was shaking like a blizzard, because after these guests finished speaking, two people came over with a tray. The tray was filled with viscous liquid, and Ma Ran knew it at a glance. This is not the color and texture of red wine, and the liquid in the cup is still steaming and has a strong fishy smell.

is blood.

The guests said their blessings and drank the blood in the glass. The new lady also drank it with a smile. In the end, only Ma Ran was left holding the wine glass and did not dare to drink.

The strange objects all looked at him with strange eyes.

"Why doesn't the bridegroom drink? Is he dissatisfied with our new wife?"

"Still dissatisfied with us guests? Who offended you?"

"Drink the wedding wine quickly, drink quickly!"

Ma Ran swallowed. He didn't know what to do at all. He looked around as if asking for help, trying to find someone who could help, but the players all backed away, obviously not wanting to help. Qi Xue also didn't want to help. Frowning, only Shen Yunzhe kept looking at him.

In fact, from the moment Ma Ran was caught as a groom for no reason, Qi Xue acquiesced that he was hopeless.

The wedding in Box 6 was huge, with forty or fifty guests alone. This was much more than the graduation banquet in Box 4, not to mention that the strange thing in Box 6 actually opened up to Boxes 5 and 6. The wall directly turned this place into a conference venue, and even the special dishes in box No. 5 were taken away and placed on the main table.

This weird thing is very difficult to deal with.

The new lady licked the remaining blood stains on the corners of her mouth and looked at Ma Ran with gentle eyes.

"My dear, why don't you drink it? This is our big day, this is our wedding wine, how can you not drink it?"

"Everyone has come from afar to congratulate us. Are you going to let everyone go home disappointed?"

"Honey, drink it quickly."

"My dear, this is the best wine in Xingfu Dumpling House, and you ordered it yourself!"

Ma Ran raised his glass tremblingly. He looked around with helplessness in his eyes. He didn't know what to do. He knew that the 'new lady' beside him was impatient. Her eyes looked like she wanted to Kill yourself immediately. If you drink this glass of wine, he may still be alive, but if you don't drink it, he will be the next to die.

How could he be so unlucky?

I was unlucky enough to enter the game field in my pajamas. I was also unlucky to enter the game field with difficulty level 10 for the second time. I was pushed down the steps by a player in the same game field and almost fell. Now I have become a groom again for no reason.

I hope to be a European emperor in my next life!

Ma Ran closed his eyes and wanted to drink the glass of blood in one breath.