Chapter 36

Bad news, there is nothing in the girls' dormitory either.

Here is an empty and deserted school. When the students left, they left behind some daily necessities and clothes, as empty as the hearts of each of them.

"How could this happen?" Bi Jiayin almost cried, "Li Yilun, you are also playing the fourth game. Have you ever seen such a game field?"

Li Yilun shook his head.

"There is nothing in the game field. People started to die inexplicably. There are no ghosts and no supernatural objects. It is just an empty place. But we are locked in and can't get out. We don't know when we will die." ." Bi Jiayin lay on the window and looked into the distance, "What kind of playground is this?!"

As a newcomer, Yuan Jing squatted quietly in the back. She didn't dare to speak. As a newcomer, she was the most confused among them.

Shen Yunzhe stood next to Yuan Jing, looking a little calmer than Yuan Jing. In view of his status as a former forensic doctor, neither Bi Jiayin nor Li Yilun paid attention to his calmness.

The forensic doctor is a police officer and cooperates with the criminal police. It is estimated that he has seen countless ugly corpses, so it is normal not to be afraid.

"Wait a little longer, it will be night soon." Li Yilun said, "Maybe we can see something at night."

"Perhaps we will all be gone by then, and they will die in an unknown way, and we will follow their footsteps!" Bi Jiayin's face turned pale.

Shen Yunzhe looked at Bi Jiayin's back, and he realized that although Bi Jiayin seemed quite mature and approachable at the beginning, and she seriously explained the rules to these newcomers, in fact, her mentality was not good, and even One thing can be said: very poor.

Her mind was completely confused.

"There will always be clues." Li Yilun still said.

Bi Jiayin shook her head. She rubbed her face vigorously to make herself look more energetic. Then she turned and left, saying that she was going to visit the dormitory aunt's dormitory. Maybe she could see something, including someone who committed suicide. A female student, she must also live in this dormitory.

"...Bei Chuanchuan's body." Yuan Jing reminded her in a low voice, "It's still on the steps of the first floor."

"If you are afraid of corpses, you will not be able to go back alive! This is a hurdle you must overcome!" Bi Jiayin educated her, "The survival rate of newcomers is very low. This is because newcomers are afraid. You get into trouble because of fear, you have to learn not to be afraid."

Yuan Jing nodded quickly, "I, I can."

"Come to the first floor with me." Bi Jiayin finally said.

Yuan Jing's face turned pale, and she looked at Shen Yunzhe as if asking for help.

"Don't look at him. He is a forensic doctor and is not afraid of corpses at all." Bi Jiayin pulled her up. "You are the one who needs training now."

"Okay." Yuan Jing could only agree and was pulled down by Bi Jiayin.

A newcomer who has just entered the game field has to walk over the corpses of people she knows. This is a huge test for her, but Bi Jiayin will not let her escape and must pull her along to let her She watched and walked until she was no longer afraid of the corpse.

When Yuan Jing came back, her eyes were red and she looked like she was crying, and she cried for a long time.

She carefully huddled in the corner, sobbing a little. Bi Jiayin ignored her and was discussing countermeasures with Li Yilun. No matter how slow time went, the sky began to turn dark.