Chapter 9

No one dared to go to the third floor, so Shen Yunzhe could only pry carefully on the fourth floor.

He avoided all elevators and finally stepped into the ward area on the fourth floor. Only then did he notice that the sun was shining slantly on the dilapidated walls, making them dim.

Before I knew it, it was already time for the sun to set, five o'clock in the afternoon.

"The hospital opens at six o'clock, and we must find a hiding place before then." Shen Yunzhe murmured, "I don't know what happened to the others."

As Shen Yunzhe opened his mobile phone and clicked on the live broadcast, he realized that his game difficulty had reached 3.8 and was about to break 4. The audience was yelling at him because of his survival ability that he didn't know when he would appear. Only a small part of them were right. I was slightly impressed by his ability to survive.

[Can a doctor fly over the walls? ! What are you doing? That's the ninth floor! 】

[He is just a newcomer, a new player, how come there are so many? ! 】

[Life is so tough, I admire you. 】

[A doctor's hobby is martial arts or extreme sports. Is that okay? 】

[Fart, how can a doctor have time to do extreme sports like climbing walls and climbing walls? This is not a novel. 】

[Is it possible that he is not a doctor at all? Everything you said before was all lies to us. 】

[No matter what, he is still alive. This is the reality. Now I am curious whether this newcomer will come up with something more interesting. 】

Turning off the useless live broadcast, Shen Yunzhe sighed. He first carefully looked at the things around him, and then stepped into the doctor's office. There was not much difference between the inside and the outside. There was dust everywhere and tables that had been pushed to the ground were even full of information about the place.

Shen Yunzhe looked at the white papers on the ground. He squatted down and picked up the papers bit by bit and sorted them as quickly as possible.

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe saw a ward round record.

This is usually something recorded by interns, and it is easier for interns to write something different from ordinary ward rounds reports.

So Shen Yunzhe picked up a chair from the ground, sat down and began to read the record.

The previous records were all normal, until on a certain page, a strange record caught Shen Yunzhe's attention.

'On March 21, a man who committed suicide by cutting his throat was admitted to the emergency department. The overcrowded surgical ward was temporarily placed in the pediatric ward where there were still beds. This was not in compliance with the rules, but the superiors agreed that the patient was in a separate ward No. 404 and could be used during ward rounds. Don't go. '

'On March 22, Ward 404 received a large number of complaints. The family members of the young patient next door and the family members of the patients who went to the toilet in the middle of the night said that there were strange sounds coming from Ward 404. They are coordinating with the surgery department and hope that the surgery department will free up beds as soon as possible to pick up the patients. '

'On March 23, beds were finally available in the Department of Surgery, and the patients in Ward 404 can go back immediately. '

'On March 24, a patient in Ward 404 committed suicide by jumping off the building. '