Chapter 113

Asking his subordinates to continue investigating the person who sent the flowers, Qiao Dong entered the community with a birthday card. When Shen Yunzhe opened the door, he saw a half-eaten takeaway on the table.

It must be very unpalatable, I didn't even take a few bites of rice.

Qiao Dong put the birthday blessing card he picked up on the table and pushed it in front of him, "There is something I want to tell you."

"explain."

"This handwriting is very similar to Shen Wei's." Qiao Dong said, "At least it's very similar to his handwriting before he disappeared."

Shen Yunzhe glanced at Qiao Dong in confusion. After a few seconds, he saw that Qiao Dong was not going to explain before he spoke, "What do you mean? Are you telling me that Shen Wei is not dead? Are you still here to send me birthday wishes today?"

"I don't know anything." Qiao Dong spread his hands, "I'm just telling you the facts."

"Does anyone know about my relationship with Shen Wei, so they created an illusion that Shen Wei is still there? Do you want me to find him?" Shen Yunzhe picked up the blessing card and looked around, "But generally speaking, this kind of thing is not Should I write the address on the card? Not so."

Qiao Dong was helpless, "I wouldn't expect you to just throw it into the trash can after receiving the gift."

"I don't accept things from strangers." Shen Yunzhe replied seriously: "Especially things without signatures, it's too troublesome."

Qiao Dong laughed, "Sensitive is a good thing."

The people present were all smart people, and there was no way they would be fooled by such a small calculation. They had already made a decision about Shen Wei's life and death, and they would not have any luck that Shen Wei was still alive. Shen Yunzhe was more realistic, He has passed the age of longing for his family and will not get dizzy because of it.

Just then Qiao Dong's cell phone rang. He and Shen Yunzhe nodded and turned to leave.

He didn't answer the phone until he walked out of Shen Yunzhe's house.

"Hello?"

"He's caught."

"So fast?"

"The other party didn't hide at all. He just stood at the intersection waiting for us to catch him. But he was unwilling to say anything. He said that he could only say it if Shen Yunzhe was present."

Qiao Dong thought for a while, "I understand, you take the people back first, I will go back in a while."

Meeting Shen Yunzhe?

He is not stupid, his brain is not broken, and what kind of new type of human is he facing? He actually thinks that he can meet with Shen Yunzhe just because he asked to meet with him. Doesn't this make the official look very embarrassed? Let him see the official methods.

In the living room, Shen Yunzhe threw away the takeout. Although it was suspected of being a waste, it was really unpalatable and he couldn't eat it anymore.

Although it was winter, Shen Yunzhe would not let the garbage sit for more than two days. He packed up the garbage and leftover takeaways and was about to go out and throw them away. At this moment, he paused slightly and a gust of cold wind blew over from the balcony. , a strange man stood there.

The man politely closed the window for Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, took out his phone from his pocket and pressed ‌110.