Chapter 160

Early the next morning, Shen Yunzhe was taken to the official headquarters.

I don't know how many times I have stepped into this place, but this was the first time that Shen Yunzhe entered and felt that this place was noisier than the wet market.

Official personnel also have a division of labor, and different people have different responsibilities. Those who are on duty outside are action personnel, and those who stay behind are information collection and command personnel, including Qiao Dong, who is also an action person. He is also the commander, and now the people left behind are quarreling, agitated, and swearing.

Because there are too many things, and they can hardly handle them with such a small number of people.

Qiao Dong did not go out this time. He stayed inside the official house waiting for Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun. Not only him, but many people were waiting for them.

After Shen Yunzhe arrived, Qiao Dong took him to a place where many people were already waiting, including Li Yilun who had already arrived.

Li Yilun obviously doesn't like to deal with people. He even wears sunglasses and sits on a chair without saying a word. When others ask him, he just hums, looking cold and cold. It doesn't match his status as a fortune teller at all.

Seeing Shen Yunzhe coming, he nodded to Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe walked over and sat down next to him. Li Yilun was obviously relieved.

He really has no sense of identification with the government, and his profession as a fortune teller makes him like to avoid the police.

"Now that everyone is here, I'll let people in." Qiao Dong coughed and said.

As he said this, he looked at the people around him and said, "Everyone, please leave for now."

The people in the room looked at each other in confusion. They didn't want to leave. They probably wanted to be the first to know the result. But under Qiao Dong's eyes, they left anyway. In the end, only the whole room was left. Qiao Dong, Li Yilun and Shen Yunzhe. Li Yilun took off his sunglasses and gave Qiao Dong a look of thanks.

"Then, this time it really begins." Qiao Dong said: "I will ask everyone who is arrested to come over and do a file. Li Yilun, you are responsible for observing them."

"You two just treat it as official staff recording files for the time being, and don't let them find out anything is wrong."

Li Yilun nodded, "Okay."

Shen Yunzhe had no objection either.

Just like that, Qiao Dong brought the first person.

The man looked a little timid. He kept looking around, looking at everyone carefully. There were special handcuffs on his wrists.

Qiao Dong smiled at him, "There is good news, we plan to release you."

"Release us?" The man's eyes lit up.

"Yes, because the situation outside is not very good now, we no longer have the energy to arrest too many people, so we decided to release you players who have not caused any real harm, but before that, there must be some I'll ask you about the matter, and once the files are completed, you can leave."

The man nodded immediately, "Okay, okay! I'll do the file now!"

His eyes were shining, and he was so excited that he seemed strange. Everyone present knew that he wanted to leave immediately to find the kind female corpse.

In fact, they are not peaceful enough in prison. I don't know how many people who committed suicide have to leave the prison. Just to get rid of the official, they are looking for the female body on their own, which makes the prison guard's head so big that he decides to release them. Their consideration is that if they continue to be detained after all, they might kill themselves.