Chapter 120

The earthquake continued, and there were cracks everywhere. Shen Xinlu ran out with her child in her arms, even though it was raining outside, there was nothing she could do.

It's better for the child to be sick than to be stoned to death down there!

It was a mess outside, because the earthquake was really big. The houses were collapsing and the ground was cracking. Shen Xinlu took her children and found a safe space to squat down. The children were crying in the rain. They were already crying. It took so long that several children fell asleep crying.

"Where is Xiaoxi?" the dean asked Shen Xinlu.

Shen Xinlu also remembered that she didn't see the codename Hope outside, "I didn't see him!"

"Where did this child go?" The dean was a little worried, "This earthquake is so big!"

"Dad, don't worry! He is very powerful!" Shen Xinlu quickly comforted her, "Look, he helped us block the ghost before. He is not even afraid of ghosts, how could he be afraid of earthquakes? He must have gone to find Xiaozhe, so He must be very worried about Xiaozhe if there is a big earthquake!"

The dean felt it made sense, and the children really needed comfort, so he could only nod and take care of the children first.

On the other side, Shen Yunzhe and Codename Hope hugged each other. The earthquake finally stopped, and the survivors poked their heads out in horror. But at this moment, a miserable cry was heard not far away.

Shen Yunzhe came out of Code Hope's arms and looked at the place where the cry came from.

The rotten corpse in the defeated flower was crying. It was holding another rotten corpse and weeping continuously.

"Ah!! No, no! None of it is right!!"

"They are not the townspeople! They are not the people who killed me! They are strangers!"

"I killed innocent people!"

Miss Zhu cried miserably, "I did the same thing as them! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!"

The vines were melting away, the red flowers were withering, and Miss Zhu hugged the corpse and cried in the rain.

Finally, she picked up the rotting corpse, and the two corpses walked step by step in the rain. Shen Yunzhe saw Miss Zhu walking to the split grave. She put the corpse back into the tomb and used her rotting hands to tear it apart. The body hid itself again, and waited until the tomb was completely closed before lowering its head in tears.

She melted little by little in the rain, turning into a little bit of red, like brown sugar melting in hot water.

Finally disappeared.

[Shen Yunzhe. 】

Shen Yunzhe heard the voice again. He raised his head and tried to find the speaker's figure in the rain, but there was nothing in front of him, only empty rain.

Codename Hope knew that he was looking for the system, but the rain was getting heavier and heavier. Codename Hope stretched out his hand to try to shield Shen Yunzhe from the rain, but his hands were too small and couldn't block it at all, so he took off his coat and held it up high He stood up and blocked some of the raindrops for Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe looked at him and looked into his eyes.

The silver eyes reflected his face deeply, as if nothing else could live in it.

[Shen Yunzhe. 】

[The game field is about to end. I'm sorry for not making it clear to you in advance, but this is mainly to deceive the game field. Only by making the game field really think that you are the code doctor. 】