Chapter 148

Shen Yunzhe still didn't speak, because he didn't know what was going on here, nor what kind of child Yaya was.

He even felt that it was impossible for him to behave like a child.

But this is no problem in the eyes of a poor mother who has lost her child.

The woman tried to stretch out her hand to grab it, "Yaya, I'm sorry, Yaya, it's mom who didn't take good care of you, mom was wrong."

"You come back."

"Ya-Ya, Ya-Ya!"

Shen Yunzhe tried to stretch out his hand, but his current state was very strange. Not only was no one able to touch him except the woman, but Shen Yunzhe's extended hand was also unable to hold the woman's hand. , can only cover the back of the woman's hand with his hand.

But the woman seemed to be satisfied with this. She stared greedily at the Yaya she imagined.

It seemed that Shen Yunzhe's response made her feel relieved, so she fell asleep with her hand stretched out from the gap.

Taking his hand back, Shen Yunzhe looked at the woman, "What's her state now?"

[Psychic breakdown, according to the experience of code-named sleep disorder patients, is accompanied by visual hallucinations and is a mental illness. 】

So he is now acting as the daughter in the fantasy of a mother who has a mental breakdown. So it is understandable why he does not act like a child but is not suspected. The mother is now in a bad mental state. In her fantasy, the child becomes It's possible to look like anything.

But at the same time, Shen Yunzhe realized that he probably couldn't be too far away from the woman. The child born from the woman's fantasy would not run far away.

In order to ensure that he was still there when the woman woke up, Shen Yunzhe sat outside the punishment room and waited. The woman looked too tired. Before the woman woke up, Pingchu and He Yufeng came first.

"How is it?" Shen Yunzhe asked them.

"He Yufeng and I went to different places." Pingchu spoke first, "I went to the assigned grave and He Yufeng went to the assigned house."

"The real thing is to distribute the grave bags, one grave bag for each person. I think that the grave bag must have buried someone before. I don't understand why the grave bags are distributed at all."

But Pingchu was an official, and he was a person who collected information about mountain villages. He was a very brave man. He immediately went to the cemetery after the villagers who brought him here left. He wandered from one side of the cemetery to the other. , and even lay down to observe the appearance of the cemetery after confirming that there was no danger.

"Then I discovered this." Pingchu took out a piece of paper from his pocket, with a sketch drawn on it.

The sketch looks like a night in a mountain village. There is only one dimly lit room in a dark room. There is a very small letter below the painting: T.

"This sign can't be the one that disappeared in the mountain village three years ago." He Yufeng looked at the painting, "I remember that three years ago, the mountain village suddenly changed, swallowing up more than a dozen staff members who were surveying here. , the person who painted the T letter is also one of them."

"Yes, I was surprised too, but I pulled this out of the grave."

Pingchu said: "I have counted all the tombs. There are so many. There are no less than three hundred tombs. However, the permanent population of this village is only more than a hundred. This is more than a hundred. Where did the grave come from?"