Chapter 93

Qiao Dong hung up the phone with complicated eyes.

The five-pointed star next to him looked over curiously, "Shen Yunzhe?"

"Yes." Qiao Dong smiled awkwardly, "He wants to see what his father left behind. It seems that he still has admiration for his relatives."

The angle of the smile on the five-pointed star's mouth has not shifted, but I am thinking in my heart: I have heard it.

There was no hint of admiration in Shen Yunzhe's words.

"I made an appointment with him in the afternoon, and now we continue to look for the 'train.'" Qiao Dong continued to return to work, and Pentagram nodded without any hesitation.

They are summarizing the patterns of the appearance of 'trains'.

Just like every game field has a medium and its own rules, the former occultist Shen Wei believes that there is also a certain pattern in the area after being eroded by strange objects. As long as this pattern is explored, The influence of the game field can be avoided to a certain extent.

For example, 'Mountain Village', when he was still alive, once summed up the 'February, April, August' rule, that is, 'Mountain Village' will stop activities during these three months, and the game venue can be freely entered. If If you want to break the game field, you can only do it in these months.

He has also entered the "Mountain Village" several times during this time period, but unfortunately he still has not found a way to deal with the "Mountain Village".

Now that Shen Wei is gone, it is impossible for the officials to ignore the emergence of the "train". They must sum up this rule to allow the people to return to normal life without being affected by the game field. A stable social atmosphere is to suppress negativity. The best way to express emotions.

Society must return to normal operations as soon as possible.

Once again confirming the train's appearance, Qiao Dong remembered the time, location and anything that might be useful. Pentagram had been observing the surroundings, trying to find something with his eyes that could only see strange things. Different, this kind of job is not short-term, it may take them a long time to find it.

After all, there is no one like Shen Wei who is so sensitive to strange things.

"Is he really Shen Wei's son?" While observing, Pentagram suddenly spoke.

Qiao Dong wrote down the last thing and nodded. After nodding, he remembered that he couldn't see the five-pointed star.

At work, he always forgets that Pentagram is blind. Perhaps it is because Pentagram is so sharp that he can always discover many things in advance, giving Qiao Dong a way that he can see other people's souls even though he cannot see with his eyes. ‌feeling, now that I think about it, this idea is actually quite exaggerated.

"Yes." Qiao Dong replied: "Shen Wei left a genetic sample in the bureau. When we obtained Shen Yunzhe's gene, we thought that maybe his family members had left a genetic sample. Unexpectedly, we actually directly contacted Shen Yunzhe. Micro-matching arrived, it was so unexpected."

"The most important official occultist who ran away twenty years ago turned out to be his father."

Pentagram sighed, "Even my own son can be sent to an orphanage. It seems that he encountered some difficulties back then."

"Do you know Shen Wei?"

"I have worked with him for a few months." Pentagram smiled, "Shen Wei does not use a code name in the bureau. He is always called by his real name. He believes that the name is a code name, and the name plays a role in Special functions, so I don't give myself a replacement name."