Chapter 150

The village was in panic because everyone saw Er Niu's tragic death.

Everyone is spreading the rumor that Yaya, the daughter who was beaten to death by Er Niu, has come back for revenge. She has turned into a ghost. Several people saw Yaya standing at the door and laughing.

The village chief led people to dig up Yaya's grave, and was horrified to find that Yaya's body had really disappeared.

As a result, the village became more and more panicked, and everyone was trembling with fear.

Pingchu and He Yufeng, who heard about this incident, came to ask about the situation in confusion. They just went out to investigate for clues. Unexpectedly, they heard about this incident when they came back. Erniu kowtowed to death. At the door, no one dared to take care of the corpse until now. Xiaoqing was also crazy, so she only smiled and called Yaya at the door.

It was already late when they arrived. In the cold wind, they could vaguely see Shen Yunzhe squatting at the door. Shen Yunzhe was sitting on the door frame. Not far away from him was the body of Er Niu, who had kowtowed to death. It was displayed there, frozen solid by the cold wind.

"Shen Yunzhe?" Pingchu whispered, "Can you make it through?"

Shen Yunzhe waved to them, indicating that it was okay.

He Yufeng first went to observe Er Niu's death condition, and then walked over.

"What's going on?" Pingchu asked him.

"I'm not sure, it should be what Yaya did in the plot." Shen Yunzhe made nonsense directly, "Er Niu came back after you left, and he not only ate what Xiaoqing cooked for Yaya... When Xiaoqing was hiding, Erniu suddenly stopped strangely, walked to the door and kowtowed to death."

Shen Yunzhe said: "Afterwards, because of Erniu's behavior, the villagers came over. According to the villagers, at that moment they saw me."

"It's just like Yaya."

"Very evil." Pingchu tutted, "But that's okay. We originally thought about how to avoid him coming into contact with Xiaoqing if Erniu was there."

He Yufeng nodded, "There is really no need to consider this issue now."

"However, Shen Yunzhe, your current situation is not good." He Yufeng changed his voice, "Although you have assumed Yaya's identity, you seem to be unable to control Yaya's actions now, that is, Saying that you may be very passive and look at Yaya's influence, it will be very troublesome if something goes wrong."

Shen Yunzhe nodded quickly, pretending to be serious, "I've been worried about this problem too."

"Be careful not to get involved too deeply. I'm afraid you won't be able to escape."

After saying that, He Yufeng and Pingchu said goodbye to Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe watched them leave with a slight smile. He couldn't tell whether he was satisfied or sarcastic.

On the other side, Pingchu and He Yufeng rushed to their rooms.

"Hey, what do you mean when you say those words to him?" Pingchu asked He Yufeng. The two of them grew up together. On weekdays, Pingchu is talkative and He Yufeng is quiet. At work, He Yufeng is more rigorous and outgoing. He is the analytical emperor among the two of them.

Pingchu knew He Yufeng very well.

"I agree with what you said." He Yufeng said.

"What?"

"Shen Wei must have left something to Shen Yunzhe." He Yufeng said: "In the conversation just now, although he has been denying it, he actually expressed the same idea. Er Niu may be him using Yaya's identity. Damn it."