Chapter 94

Qiao Dong was still called back, and the little old man said on the phone that he had a bad heart and would be frightened to get sick.

So he could only hand over the work to Pentagram apologetically again. Qiao Dong returned to the official headquarters. As soon as he entered, he saw Shen Yunzhe sitting on a chair and drinking a cup of hot water, staring at the big man in front of him. The screen, on the big screen is the 'surprise easter egg' that can be determined so far.

"There aren't many surprise Easter eggs that have immediate problems like 'Black Cat'. We have only determined the location of more than half of the surprise Easter eggs so far." Qiao Dong explained to him, "There are still a small half that we have been looking for. No, maybe it happened in an inaccessible place, or maybe it simply didn't happen."

"So we have been changing people in batches to look at this thing, trying to find some clues."

Shen Yunzhe drank some water and nodded.

"What did you say to Mr. Shi before?" Qiao Dong asked Shen Yunzhe, "He called me back in such a hurry."

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while, "No."

"Really do not have?"

"It's because he's too cowardly. It has nothing to do with me." Shen Yunzhe said with disgust, "He seems to be in a very high official position. How could he be frightened by just one word?"

The young man who was looking at the surprise easter egg next to him exclaimed, "If you didn't want sleeping pills and tried to commit suicide by taking them."

Qiao Dong sat upright suddenly, "What?"

"I told you I just have insomnia, and sleeping pills can make me fall asleep." Shen Yunzhe closed his eyes, "Sleep is the biggest factor for a person to stay active, but I don't get this gift at all. You can only find it with the help of medicine, so how can you refuse me?"

Qiao Dong still remembered that he went to see Shen Yunzhe yesterday. At eight o'clock, he had already gone to bed.

He quickly recalled Shen Yunzhe's room.

The living room is very empty because he has only moved in a few days ago. There are dolls on one wall and a medicine box on the shelf. There is no sign of sleeping pills outside. They may be placed in the bedroom. However, Shen Yunzhe has no insomnia. The problem, at least, is not found in his past file information.

Waving his hand to the young people watching the show to continue looking for clues, Qiao Dong took out a pile of information from the side and placed it in front of Shen Yunzhe.

"These are some assets left by your father. Take a look and transfer them to you if there is no problem. By the way, your identity file is in the orphanage. We are going to return it to Shen Wei's name for you."

Shen Yunzhe looked at the document, leaned on the back of his chair, and after a moment he suddenly started tearing it apart.

Qiao Dong watched him tear these pieces of paper into shreds and scatter them on the table. Shen Yunzhe stared at these things with no smile or other emotions in his eyes, as if he just wanted to tear these pieces of paper into pieces. , Qiao Dong didn't stop him, he had already prepared several copies, and he just tore off one copy, no problem.

After a few seconds, Shen Yunzhe looked up at Qiao Dong, "Why did he leave the official office?"

Qiao Dong and Shen Yunzhe looked at each other.

"He still has so many assets and a child." Shen Yunzhe asked him, "I am alone, with a child, and don't want anything. I leave so easily. I don't believe you when you say there is no problem."