Chapter 89

The train started to move. Shen Yunzhe sat on his knees and watched the train move.

He had somewhat forgotten why he was here, and was filled with pain and sorrow. As he watched the train move in overflowing sadness, he vaguely felt as if he could only stay here.

Shen Yunzhe subconsciously raised his hand, as if to save the train.

"It's not me." Shen Yunzhe murmured, "I didn't hurt anyone."

Li Yilun looked at him on the train. He was silent for a while, then quickly squeezed through everyone and ran in the opposite direction. The train drove slowly, and he ran to the end and found the carriage with all the windows smashed. He Climb up and reach down with all your strength.

"Shen Yunzhe!" he shouted: "Grab me and I'll pull you up!"

Shen Yunzhe heard the sound, he turned to look to the side, but his hand was grabbed by someone on the train in an instant. He staggered and was taken up, and his whole body fell on the train. His strong sense of self-rescue made him subconsciously grab him. The window on the edge of the train was blocked, and the intense sadness was interrupted by this unexpected situation.

"How can I let you stay alone?" Li Yilun grabbed his arm tightly, "Aren't you good at climbing walls? Climb up!"

The train started to speed up, and Li Yilun was startled. Shen Yunzhe almost subconsciously jumped in from the window. He fell into the carriage, and then stared blankly at the countless living dead staring at him. Li Yilun sat down. He fell to the ground and breathed violently.

The living dead around them stared at them with eager eyes, as if they would attack them immediately if they showed any excitement.

Shen Yunzhe was silent, his mind went blank, and the sadness and sharp hatred seemed to suddenly disappear.

He blinked, then looked at Li Yilun and said, "I didn't."

"Nothing?" Li Yilun was confused, but something was very wrong around him. He quickly got up from the ground, and then pulled up Shen Yunzhe, "Okay, I know you are not there. Let's go quickly and find Huang Yihua."

Shen Yunzhe was pulled away by Li Yilun. He looked at Li Yilun and said after a long time: "Do you believe me?"

"Yes, I believe it." Li Yilun was neither too perfunctory nor too serious, and just followed Shen Yunzhe's words.

"But no one believed me before." Shen Yunzhe murmured, as if talking to Li Yilun or to himself, "They said I was strange and that I must be possessed by a ghost. Do you really believe it? Me? Maybe I really am possessed by a ghost."

"Even if you are possessed by a ghost, you are still Shen Yunzhe." Li Yilun dragged Shen Yunzhe away from the living dead and walked forward, "Of course I know that you are possessed by a ghost. I have a pair of eyes that can see the truth. I have seen it. There are many ‌A strange person is possessing you, and so is your brother."

Shen Yunzhe didn't quite understand what Li Yilun meant, but he listened carefully without delay.

"I don't care what happened to you. I only know that you saved me in the playground. You were possessed, but you are not a ghost or a monster. You are still you. If you saved me, then I will save you." Li Yilun tried hard to keep his heartbeat steady, "Shen Yunzhe, you still owe me 30,000 yuan. I saved you with money to save me."

"Don't worry, I won't abandon you."

At that moment, Shen Yunzhe's consciousness suddenly returned to normal. He looked at the back of Li Yilun's head. It was rare for him to think like Shen Yunzhe for a moment in this state.