Chapter 23

Qiulan frantically slapped the door of the story hall, "Don't believe it, open the door!"

"Shen Yunzhe? Ding Yue?!"

It's a pity that no one heard or answered. The only quiet voice around was her own voice.

When Shen Yunzhe opened the door just now, she was in an inexplicable trance. When she woke up, she found that the door of the story hall was closed in front of her. The moment the door was closed, she saw Shen Yunzhe and Standing next to Ding Yue was a pale woman. They called this woman 'Sister Qiu'.

The door was closed, and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't open it.

"What happened? Qiulan, what's wrong with you?" Someone heard the voice and came over, it was Feng Zhou.

Qiulan said quickly: "Come and help me break the door!"

Feng Zhou: "Huh?"

"Shen Yunzhe and Ding Yue are locked up inside!" Qiulan didn't tell anything about the female ghost, but just shouted, "Hurry up, I can't open this door, I think something is wrong!"

Feng Zhou looked a little strange, but finally walked over to help Qiu Lan knock down the door.

But ‌this door is like ‌being welded shut‌ and cannot be pushed at all.

Feng Zhou stopped panting, "Pull it down quickly! This door can't be opened no matter what. If it could be opened, we wouldn't still not know where the exhibition hall is."

Qiulan: "Don't care about the people inside?!"

"What can you care about? Who can we save in the game field? People who will die in Luo Yiyue will not know it." Feng Zhou walked away, "Okay, okay, they have their own destiny, let's pay attention first." Let's talk about my own life and death. I'll tell everyone about it during lunch and see what everyone thinks of it."

"Anyway, the two of us can't open this door!"

After saying that, Feng Zhou left, leaving Qiulan alone in front of the story hall.

Qiulan clenched her hands hard, her nails digging into her palms. She gritted her teeth hard, but had to admit...she really couldn't do anything now.

On the other side, Shen Yunzhe pretended not to notice anything and looked at the storybook in Qiulan's hand with erratic eyes.

It seemed that this female ghost had no intention of doing anything to them before they discovered it.

Ding Yue really didn't know anything and kept urging Qiulan to open the book.

At Ding Yue's urging, Shen Yunzhe glanced cautiously at the box next to him. The appearance of a box in the rest area was a strange thing, not to mention that there was a sign erected next to the box, although he did not have time to read it completely. , but nothing feels right no matter how I think about it.

The pale woman opened the storybook. On the first page of the storybook was a woman in white hiding behind the bookshelf.

There were illustrations on it, and Shen Yunzhe felt more and more that the woman in the illustration looked exactly like the one next to him.

"Once upon a time, there was a woman who worked in a rare objects exhibition hall. She had a burdensome child and a hateful husband. The husband did not come home every day, and the child was disobedient every day, which was a waste of her money and time. ." The pale woman read the above story with a painted smile.

"She finally found this job as a publicity girl in the publicity hall of the Curious Objects Exhibition Hall. In order to stay, she kept the bookshelves in the publicity hall and story hall orderly and spotless every day."