Chapter 122

Codename Hope got out of the car and looked around with a little smile in his eyes.

The old woman asked him to follow her quickly. Hope tilted her head, her silver eyes reflecting the old woman's figure.

He asked: "Is there any cigarette?"

"Huh?" The old woman was confused.

"I came out to buy cigarettes. If I don't have cigarettes when I go back, I will be scolded." Codename Hope explained aggrievedly, "You have to give me cigarettes before I go in."

A vein bulged on the old woman's thin forehead. She wanted to scold him, but she knew that the person in front of her could not be hit or scolded. It was already illegal to scare him in the car. Who told him not to be there now? Both parties are precious talents, and everyone wants to know whether Shen Wei's research is on Shen Yunzhe.

In fact, they have already acquiesced. After all, Shen Yunzhe has passed five games with ease and has some unprecedented abilities, which shows that he has good abilities.

Shen Wei must have left something to him.

The old woman picked up a stone and threw it at the man next to her. This was the driver who was in the car before. The old woman glared at him and said, "Give him the cigarette!"

The man was even more aggrieved than Codename Hope, and muttered in a low voice, "My cigarettes are very expensive."

"Let the leader reimburse you!"

The man reluctantly took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and put the cigarette in Codename Hope's outstretched hand. Codename Hope looked at the pack of cigarettes. Of course he didn't recognize the brand, but as long as he had cigarettes, he Satisfied, he put the cigarette into the pocket of his hospital gown, and then stretched out his hand.

The man covered his pocket and was horrified, "Why do you still want a box? It's gone!"

"Lighter." Codename Hope said, "Also, lower the volume. I hate noise."

"Do you understand?"

The man was stunned. He didn't know why he felt an extreme sense of threat at that moment, but when he looked around, he saw that 'Shen Yunzhe' in front of him kept smiling, looking innocent and pitiful. Why? He doesn't look like the type who would hurt anyone.

He took out the lighter and put it in Codename Hope's hand. He turned around and grabbed his hair strangely as he walked away.

"I really saw a ghost..."

Seeing that Codename Hope was satisfied, he was finally willing to follow. The old woman opened a small door. After walking into the small door, she pulled out a photo album and pressed her fingerprints on the back of the album. The next moment the room opened. A door. Codename Hope looked at this door curiously.

"Let's go."

This is the elevator. The elevator goes down quickly and soon reaches the underground. This is the branch of this area.

Yes, this is a branch at best.

Their methods seemed so stupid, but they didn't seem to be really stupid. At least they knew not to take Shen Yunzhe to the most important headquarters, and it was better to take him to a nearby less important branch.

Codename Hope followed them and asked, "Do you really know where Shen Wei is?"

"Yes, Shen Wei very much agreed with our theory after contacting us, but due to his official status, he was unable to study with us. After that, he faked his death and left the official to join us." The old woman walked away. Answer: "It was an old woman and I led him to join."