Chapter 90

The forcibly attached head fell to the ground, and the middle-aged man's body fell to the ground as if there was no support.

None of the people present knew what happened. They just looked at the corpse in horror, but the next moment they closed their eyes and forced themselves to relax.

You can't be afraid, you can't be fearful, you can't have extreme emotions, only in this way can you survive.

Shen Yunzhe turned to look at those people. In this series of ordeals, there were only a dozen or so people left. The others were all killed in this train. Shen Yunzhe suddenly let out a breath and was codenamed Music Creation. All the suppressed thoughts at home came back as the synchronization was lifted.

A creaking sound appeared in Shen Yunzhe's ears. He raised his eyebrows slightly, pushed Li Yilun away and looked out the car window. Li Yilun was pushed and staggered, looking quite dazed.

Shen Yunzhe ignored him and looked outside.

"We're here." Shen Yunzhe said.

As soon as he said this sentence, Li Yilun found that Shen Yunzhe had changed back. He was no longer the sad and sensitive person before, who would not repeatedly say unintelligible words. Now his voice was soft but firm. He changed back to the Shen Yunzhe they were most familiar with.

The next moment, the mechanical broadcaster made a sound dutifully.

"Arrived ahead: Langqiao, please get off the bus in an orderly manner."

When the people still alive in the car heard this familiar name, some shed tears in excitement, and then the people around them covered their mouths forcefully. They must not cry out at this time.

Ding dong, the train stopped slowly, and Shen Yunzhe saw the living dead walking slowly forward beside him. They were crowded at the door of the train, as if they were about to get off.

"Mix in there." Shen Yunzhe said: "Get off the bus with them."

The car door opened with a click. Shen Yunzhe and others were mixed in with their heads lowered. They didn't look sideways or raise their heads. They just got out of the car with the group of living dead. Disturbing voices sounded. Even if they are not synchronized, Shen Yunzhe can hear it. It is estimated that anyone alive can hear it.

"I want to go home, why doesn't anyone come to pick me up?"

"Where is my daughter? Where is my daughter?"

"I don't want to go back to the train. Why do I have to go back? I need to find someone to take my place on the train."

"But there is no one here, how come there is no one!"

"Who will die in my place!"

Click, Shen Yunzhe heard a mechanical sound. This mechanical sound was not far away. Shen Yunzhe raised his head slightly and looked over, and saw a group of people wearing black clothes. Not only Shen Yunzhe, but also others. , after all, the sound is so obvious.

The men were lined up in a row, guns in their hands.

"Report, there is a train at Langqiao Station, do you want to carry out the elimination mission?"

"No!" Huang Yihua spoke first.

If an elimination mission is carried out here, let alone whether these living dead can be eliminated, the less than twenty living people will definitely die.

The person in charge was startled. The next moment, countless living dead all looked at Huang Yihua in the crowd. Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun cursed secretly.