Chapter 164

After being happy, Shen Yunzhe began to care about his earliest concerns.

To eat, where should I go to eat?

People are like iron rice and steel. If you want to go on well in the game field, eating is the most important thing!

In response to this, Li Yilun said, "Each player has been assigned a house, so they can cook and eat at home, right?"

"My little house only has a living room and a bedroom, not even a kitchen." Shen Yunzhe said with disgust: "I have searched twice. There is no refrigerator or snacks, and there is nothing to drink except water. "

Li Yilun thought for a while, "So I don't think I found a kitchen or food in my room."

Let's not talk about normal communities. A normal family kitchen is a necessity. Even if there is no kitchen, there should be a pot for cooking and some food. After all, everyone has to live. It is difficult to survive ordering takeout every day, like It is really rare that there is no trace at all.

Or should we say that this community has a unified canteen for eating?

But this is a community, not a school.

Li Yilun and Shen Yunzhe walked around the entire community, and met several early risers on the way, and finally determined that every household in this community did not have a kitchen.

Everyone is almost hungry, but they can't find anything to eat. Some players are even thinking that they will really be hungry for a few days, right?

It was okay at first, but the longer you don't eat, the weaker you will become. This has never happened in previous game fields.

"Wait a minute." Li Yilun comforted Shen Yunzhe, who looked increasingly reluctant, "I'm going to ask Huang Yihua, please be quiet in the room. 1-4 is next door to your house. Pay attention to what's going on next door. , three o'clock in the afternoon is when everyone goes out together."

"If players ‌1-4 are okay, they will definitely go."

So Li Yilun left and Shen Yunzhe returned to the room.

Although they say they are hungry, they are actually not that hungry. People with sleep disorders have very low appetites. This is entirely due to their own diseases. They are the kind of people who will not feel hungry even if they do not eat for three days.

He just feels that eating is a ritual with a strong sense of ritual.

"Of course you have to eat when it's time to eat, just like you can't take medicine until you eat." Shen Yunzhe muttered, "System, are you right?"

【you're right. 】The system can no longer refute him.

"Is there no one in charge of this community?" Shen Yunzhe continued: "People will starve to death if they don't eat!"

At this moment, there was a bang, and Shen Yunzhe turned to look at the wall.

There was a rustling sound, and Shen Yunzhe stared at the wall with a subtle look in his eyes.

The sound was very weird, like something moving, like some small animals crawling, constantly turning up and down. Shen Yunzhe walked to the wall and put his hands on the wall. , the sound originating point is on the opposite side of the wall, that is, in rooms 1-4 next door.

The sound came and disappeared suddenly, disappearing just a few seconds later.

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows. He walked to the door and took a look at the record book. Under his scribblings, a new line of writing appeared in the record book.