Chapter 57

Surprisingly but not unexpectedly, Shen Yunzhe thought about the code name and hoped that he would be discovered or contact the authorities himself, but he did not expect that he would be found out like this.

Then Shen Yunzhe thought of the 'Vitality Soda' that had a brain problem and relied on recruitment to recruit 100 people into the game field.

Well, they were discovered by the authorities in exactly the same way!

"The official is identifying qualified residents, but there are so many people here. It is estimated that many people can be found according to those conditions." Shen Yunzhe said: "With so many people, only the two of us can move. In fact, It's a bit unsatisfactory, obviously in the game field you just need to ensure that you survive."

And here they are destroying the medium and trying to protect other people.

Codename Hope looked around Shen Yunzhe. He subconsciously reached out and rubbed Shen Yunzhe's hair. When Shen Yunzhe looked over, he blinked and carefully took his hand back.

"Actually, there is no need to worry so much. There are also weird events connected with surprise easter eggs." Codename hopes to comfort Shen Yunzhe, "Now the live broadcast camera is still from God's perspective, and soon the live broadcast perspective will be chasing strange objects. Watching the live broadcast will make you happy. ‌Know where that thing went‌."

Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment, "Really?"

"Um."

"But why?" Shen Yunzhe looked strange, "There is no audience now, and the only ones that can be seen are the players. What's the use of showing this to the players?"

Codename Hope looked at Shen Yunzhe and said after a moment, "It's just what you think."

"It's just to stimulate players."

"What the hell is a playground?"

"I don't know, but it has something to do with people's out-of-control emotions and desires." Codename Hope recalled, "Probably it's that extreme negative emotions can turn into monsters."

Shen Yunzhe felt that this sentence sounded familiar, and then he remembered that he had indeed heard it before, and it was Qiao Dong who had said it to him.

Without further questioning, Shen Yunzhe started the live broadcast and continued to wait for official news.

Although he has been renting in this community for more than two years, Shen Yunzhe knows almost no one except the three college students next door. Even the three college students next door only moved here this year. They became familiar with each other after they often greeted Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe didn't know who lived in this community at all. He only knew that someone in his building had a dog that had not yet been neutered. He would hear the dog howling at night every two days.

Before waiting too long, the official news came.

[Sheng Shiming, male, Unit 601, Building 8, Unit 3. He is a habitual thief with kleptomania. He was caught stealing several times and was detained administratively three times. There was a supermarket theft case recently that was probably committed by him, but the police still This happened without any preparation to arrest people. 】

[We generally believe that this person ‌ meets the requirements. 】

"601?" Shen Yunzhe frowned, "Isn't this upstairs in my house?"

Codename Hope leaned on his shoulder, looking very intimate with him, "Don't you know there's a thief living upstairs?"

"I don't lack anything at home." Shen Yunzhe said so. He put away his mobile phone and said, "Let's go up and take a look."