Chapter 78

"Who is Shen Yunxi? Why can he suddenly appear here after knowing so many things?" Zhang Xian was still asking this question.

Shen Yunzhe had no time to pay attention to him, but looked for a way to leave the haunted house.

"Shen Yunzhe!" Zhang Xian amplified his voice, "He is very dangerous. I feel a strong killing intent from him. Because of this killing intent, I can't even feel the female ghost's approach."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "I hope it's me."

"What?"

"Another me who was born with a different choice." Shen Yunzhe said: "Can you understand? When you enter the officialdom, you are the same you, but if you don't enter the officialdom, you will be another you, but in the end it will all be the same. It's you, I hope you are also such an existence."

Zhang Xian opened his eyes wide, "One, join Shen Yunzhe under the official hypothesis?"

But Zhang Xian is not so easy to fool, "No, if he is really a dummy born under the assumption, then why does he know so much official information? If he is really the person you created, he shouldn't know. It's an official matter, because even you, the creator, don't know."

Shen Yunzhe sighed, "Can you please just ignore this matter? You also know that he is very dangerous, but you haven't thought about what he will do here?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Shen Yunzhe felt something was wrong.

The emotion codenamed hope poured into his heart at a synchronized rate.

If there was sadness and uncontrollable resentment before, now it is out-of-control joy. He seemed to be a child who got some favorite toy, and his whole person was bathed in joy. What was he doing? What did he do to make himself so happy?

He immediately looked for a way out.

The dressing room of the five female college students is together with the dressing room of the haunted house, because they themselves want to dress up as female ghosts. After leaving the dressing room, they are also in a haunted house. There is a female ghost wandering outside the haunted house, but the amusement park There will be safe passages in the venue, and safe routes must be taken in the haunted house.

Ignoring Zhang Xian behind him, Shen Yunzhe pushed open the door and tried to find a safe passage along the route.

The moment he pushed the door open, Shen Yunzhe paused on the spot, because what he saw in front of him was not the safe passage, but the white room at the beginning.

Bang, a stone slab fell, Shen Yunzhe raised his head, and the female ghost poked her head out from the ceiling and stared at him.

Shen Yunzhe closed the door quickly, and there was a bang from outside. Zhang Xian's heart skipped a beat. He had just seen something outside.

Creaking is the sound of nails scratching on the door.

"Let me out." A thin female voice mixed with the sound of fingernail scratching, "I want to go home."

"Mom, Dad, help me."

"I want to go home."

Bang, Shen Yunzhe was shaken by the powerful force, and the voice of the female ghost behind the door kept coming.

"It's because of you and the tourists that we can't go home!"

"Kill you! As long as there are no tourists, I can go home!"

"Go to hell, go to hell!!"

Zhang Xian helped Shen Yunzhe press the door of the room. He looked outside with surprise and doubt in his eyes.