Chapter 38

The moment the bell rang, everyone was retreating. There was frozen fear in each of their eyes.

There is nothing more terrifying than experiencing death.

The scene was completely silent until the school bell stopped and Li Yilun suddenly said, "Is this why I calculated that no one will die?"

Everyone looked at Li Yilun with surprise and suspicion in their eyes.

Li Yilun looked at them, "All of us died once, and then we returned to the beginning of the game."

When talking about death, everyone's faces turned ugly.

"Here, what's going on!" Lu Shun squatted on the ground. He looked like he was about to collapse. "I'm still alive, I'm not dead yet, but wasn't I built into the wall? I should be dead, have I turned into a ghost?!"

"No, we are all still warm." Bi Jiayin looked at him, "All of us are still alive."

Lan Sicheng's face turned pale, "After everyone dies, the game starts again? Is this what the game playground calls an unlimited time game?!"

This kind of game field was unheard of. They looked at each other and finally walked to the flag-raising platform in front of the school. They were ready to review everything they had experienced.

Yuan Jing looked at Shen Yunzhe cautiously and asked, "Are you dead too?"

"Well, after you die." Shen Yunzhe nodded, "The difference is less than an hour."

Li Yilun spoke first, "First of all, let's not talk about why we all came back alive and returned to the game. After Bi Jiayin died, Shen Yunzhe speculated that our deaths were probably related to campus supernatural horror legends. Just look. Who triggered a specific legend in a specific place."

"Then let's talk about what happened. Let's judge together how it was triggered."

After saying that, everyone looked at Lu Shun. Lu Shun was startled, "What are you doing?"

"You are the first to die." Bei Chuanchuan reminded him.

Lu Shun's face was extremely ugly, but this was a matter of life and death, and he had to recall what happened at that time.

When they first entered the game, Lu Shun and Lan Sicheng were assigned to guard the guard room. They hoped to meet the guard to open the school door. The guard room was empty and there was no one inside. The two of them searched around inside. No issues found.

Although the announcement stated that a girl committed suicide by jumping off a building and that the teacher was armed with a weapon, it did not mention who the student was or what grade she was in.

"I remember that the radio in the guard room suddenly turned on and started playing a piece of music. Lu Shun and I thought it was important information, so we started listening." Lan Sicheng said: "But soon the music After the broadcast was over, the radio started to become noisy. At this moment, Lu Shun told me that I saw the guard."

"Yes." Lu Shun nodded, "I'm pretty sure I saw the guard. He was wearing security uniform and seemed to be carrying something like a hoe as he entered the teaching building."

"I quickly chased after him and asked Lan Sicheng to wait for me in the security room."

Lan Sicheng nodded and said that everything Lu Shun said was true.

Lu Shun was a player in the fourth game after all. He followed the guard to the teaching building, but kept a distance from him.

The three games he played told Lu Shun that the game field would not be completely without hints. Whether it was a human or a ghost, there would always be one to give them clues. Lu Shun judged that this guard might be the NPC who provided the clues. But just when he reached the corner of the stairs, the doorman suddenly disappeared.