Chapter 84

When Shen Yunzhe went out, a group of people rushed over from the front of the train. They were so panicked that they couldn't help but shed tears. Huang Yihua greeted them at the entrance and gently stuffed the charm into him. He held them in their hands and guided them safely inside to find an empty seat to sit down and rest.

No one present will doubt Huang Yihua, because she is indeed very dedicated.

Official personnel, even non-staff personnel like Yue Ding, can step in when something goes wrong, not to mention formal members like Qiao Dong, Zhang Xian and Huang Yihua. They fully understand that they are in trouble. No matter what you do, you should also fulfill your responsibilities almost harshly.

Huang Yihua will definitely do his best to protect the remaining people.

There was no one in the place where Shen Yunzhe walked. There were only walking corpses standing inside, and there were patches of black fog. When Shen Yunzhe walked to the first place, Li Yilun was looking for them one by one. People who are still alive.

He can easily tell who is dead and who is alive, and who allows him to see the fate of the living.

Seeing Shen Yunzhe coming, Li Yilun nodded to him, which meant that it was almost done.

So Shen Yunzhe squatted down and picked up the unconscious female student on the ground. The female student was still breathing and could not keep her here. Li Yilun came over and stood next to him to provide him with the most basic things. ‌Protection.

Just when they were about to leave, a person suddenly grabbed Li Yilun's sleeve from the side.

"Why didn't you call me?" The man stared at Li Yilun with wide eyes.

In fact, Li Yilun, not to mention Shen Yunzhe, also knew why.

Because his body was already covered with strong black energy, he had been completely eroded. In Li Yilun's eyes, he should be dying soon. Even Shen Yunzhe couldn't tell him apart. It would be difficult for Li Yilun to distinguish between a normal living person and just treat him as a dead person.

"What did you say to them? Why did they all leave? Have you given up on me!" The man stared at Li Yilun, "Who are you? Who told you that I would die!"

"Why do you leave me here?"

Li Yilun looked at him, with a bit of unbearability in his eyes. Although he was a fortune teller and had a cold face, he was indeed a soft-hearted and good person.

He asked Shen Yunzhe to take the female student away, and he would catch up soon.

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Then be careful. These things haven't moved now, but they might move at some point."

"I know."

Watching Shen Yunzhe leave, Li Yilun squatted down and looked at the person holding him.

Li Yilun said, "First of all, I am a fortune teller, but I have no life-changing project, and I will not change anyone's life."

The man looked at Li Yilun blankly, as if he couldn't understand why Li Yilun spoke like this.

"Your life is your own. You have grown legs and hands. I will tell you your fate, and you should figure it out on your own." Li Yilun said, "Everyone has left, and I didn't call you." , but you should have seen where they went."

"You just need to stand up and follow." Li Yilun said, "Don't you even have the courage to go with the flow?"

"Then you can only blame yourself if you die."

After saying that, Li Yilun stood up and walked forward. He quickly caught up with Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe didn't walk very fast because the female student's injury was already serious enough. If she bumped a little more, she would be injured even more.