Chapter 117

The ability to codename erosion is very useful, but this is a movie, and the medium is outside. You must complete the movie before you can leave here and really get the medium.

Shen Yunzhe followed the prompts and went to more places and saw more survivors. He told each survivor to temporarily listen to the voice and follow the plot, but not to follow blindly.

I don't know whether they will listen to Shen Yunzhe, and it's hard to care. He is driven by the plot and keeps walking, listening to different people's words.

The plot of this movie is very □□. People in the whole town can't stand Miss Zhu and Mr. Liang being together. They will go crazy with jealousy when they see them together. All the villagers except the children are there. To break them up, the mayor even wanted to force Miss Zhu to become his wife.

Mr. Liang died unexpectedly, and Miss Zhu was forced to marry the mayor. On the way to get married, she committed suicide in front of Mr. Liang's grave wearing her wedding dress. Thunder fell from the sky, and lightning struck Mr. Liang's grave. Miss Zhu and Mr. Liang turned into two black butterflies and came back for revenge.

The whole town is terrified but unrepentant. They are still killing those who snitched and began to brainwash everyone so that nothing will happen to them soon.

The riot caused by the black butterflies continues, the thorny vines continue to spread, and the blood-red flowers bloom all over the land. Soon Miss Zhu will complete her revenge and kill everyone here.

If it were really a villager in these small towns, Shen Yunzhe would not say anything, but now it is real ordinary people who are being hurt.

What Miss Zhu killed was not her enemy, but innocent people.

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe heard the new narration.

"After learning the truth, the warrior realizes that this is just revenge full of resentment and the retribution of the bad guys. He should not get involved in this kind of thing. He should let the resentful spirit take revenge, and he should even help the resentful spirit. Kill more impenitent evildoers."

"The warrior chooses to help the wraith."

"The warrior decides to kill the villain."

"Warrior, decide..."

Shen Yunzhe looked around. Countless green vines surrounded him, and small red flowers were swaying. They were ready to move, as if as long as Shen Yunzhe said the word "no", they would immediately riot, burying Shen Yunzhe and others in the same place. Under the vines.

[Synchronization rate increased to 90%. 】The system has improved the synchronization rate at this time. 【Although the game field pulls you in, you are a player by default. To be completely recognized as Code Doctor, you need a 100% synchronization rate, but it is not possible yet. . 】

Vine hesitated for a moment, as if he didn't think he was a player, but stayed still around him.

At this time, the audience was also rioting.

They looked at this scene happily.

[Hahaha, the plot of the Warriors is over! Look what he chose! 】

[I have said before that this kind of character is the most sadistic. He is innocent and innocent at the beginning, but will turn into a murderous character later on. 】

[The plot asks him to come here, let's see how he goes. 】

[They are all surrounded by vines. I guess I have to choose to help. There is no second choice at all. 】