Chapter 170

The three strange objects were arranged, and the strange object that wanted Shen Yunzhe to die with him also disappeared.

Maybe the body was left in the house, or maybe it went somewhere unknown.

They don't care about that either.

They were sitting on the steps of the corridor.

"Then Li Yilun and I will go outside to take a look." Shen Yunzhe looked at Huang Yihua, "You stay inside and take care of us."

"Okay, you have to be careful." Huang Yihua said: "There may be a lot of strange objects coming in and out of the entrance. You need to be careful when you want to go out and come back from there."

Li Yilun was silent for a few seconds before speaking, "Have you heard any strange sounds?"

"Strange noise?"

"Like...a gecko?"

Li Yilun frowned slightly. He seemed to have been puzzled for a long time.

Shen Yunzhe and Huang Yihua immediately shut up. They kept quiet, leaving only the sound of their breathing in the entire space, and then they went to catch the strange sound that Li Yilun said.

Sure enough, after it was quiet, they heard a little bit of subtle sound.

Bang bang, they finally understood why Li Yilun used the word gecko to describe it.

This sound is very light, like the wind blowing over the grass, but at the same time, there is a sense of stickiness in this sound. This stickiness is like stringing rice cakes. It means stirring of paste, but it is a very indescribable sound.

The three of them looked at each other.

Li Yilun spoke silently, "Where's the sound?" '

Huang Yihua: 'It sounds like it's not far from us. '

'later? '

They turned to look behind them, and behind them were the empty steps. They were sitting on the steps now, and these were the steps they saw the most when they looked back.

'No. '

The sound was still coming out little by little, and the three people did not dare to move. No one knew whether the owner of the sound was in the direction they wanted to escape.

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe suddenly remembered something.

If he remembered correctly, the pale people outside the door were all clinging to the windows at the beginning. They seemed to be able to climb to many places without being able to fall down, and... it was the first time he saw those three people. When there are strange objects, they fall from the sky.

"Up above!" Shen Yunzhe made a voice.

They quickly looked up, and the next moment they saw a pale man hanging upside down and crawling around on the ceiling.

As if it knew it had been discovered, the pale man raised its head and looked at them. Its neck was hanging from the ceiling, and its black eyes were holey, as if it was missing the whites of its eyes.

"I saw it, residents of Xiangsheng Community, you killed your neighbors."

"The Holy Mother will punish you."

The pale man fell down little by little, "As long as I avenge them and kill you, I can become a new resident!"

Its eyes were full of jealousy, "How can people like you become residents of Xiangsheng Community!"

But at that moment, his eyes suddenly stiffened and his limbs were stuck in mid-air.

The pale man wanted to twist his neck, but found that he could not move. He was hung in the air like a puppet on strings.