Chapter 146

Shen Yunzhe raised his cell phone and tried to take a picture, but it was empty. He couldn't even take a picture of the mountain village, let alone the strange objects in the mountain village.

The hilltop is just a hilltop, only rocks and wasteland.

"Digital equipment can't take photos, so people need to draw them." Pingchu saw him taking pictures, so he explained, "After entering, all digital equipment will be disabled and there will be no way to contact people outside, so here and... The playground is actually pretty much the same."

"The basic functions of the mobile phone can be used." He Yufeng added.

Shen Yunzhe looked at the mountain village, "Like a playground?"

Both of them looked at him.

"A place that can be seen in reality, but the inside is no different from a game field." Shen Yunzhe touched his chin, "It can even be entered normally during a certain period of time... It's not a strange thing eroding reality, it's more like The playground itself has come to reality."

Pingchu and He Yufeng understood what Shen Yunzhe meant.

Strange objects erode reality by sending media into reality through players. The media is the most important thing, but the media of the special game field is the game field itself.

This is what makes special playgrounds so difficult to handle.

This kind of strange erosion event is equivalent to those playgrounds in other dimensions that are invisible and intangible. They appear directly in reality and cannot be dealt with yet.

Shen Yunzhe thought for a moment, then left the telescope and asked Pingchu and He Yufeng to continue observing and sorting out the data. He went to the other side of the observation post and made a call.

When Li Yilun answered the phone, his voice was a little confused, as if he had been awakened from sleep.

Shen Yunzhe glanced at the time. It was ten o'clock in the morning, which was almost noon.

"Are you still sleeping?"

"Is there any problem?" Li Yilun yawned, "I don't know why fortune tellers like to come at night. I almost turned day and night upside down. I didn't go to bed until six o'clock last night. I only slept for more than three hours, and I was told by you. I woke up, what did you do?"

Shen Yunzhe said: "You said before that I went to the mountain village, but did you see what I did afterwards?"

"Huh?" Li Yilun thought for a moment, "Where are you now?"

"Outside the mountain village."

Li Yilun sat up suddenly.

He and Shen Yunzhe went to the government before, but Huang Yihua told them seriously where the mountain village was. Of course Li Yilun knew how dangerous it was.

"No, didn't you say you wouldn't go to a mountain village? You also said that normal people don't run to dangerous places."

"This is not to tell your customers: Your fortune-telling ability is very strong. You said I would come to the mountain village, so I came to the mountain village." Shen Yunzhe said this: "And this is not important, the important thing is you ‌Did you‌see what I did later?"

Li Yilun was silent for a few seconds, and then he spoke, "It's bad luck. Is there anyone around you? Remember not to let them leave."

"Why?"

"I'm afraid you're going to die there alone. If you find two people to support you, you might be able to come back alive."

Shen Yunzhe clicked his tongue, "Then didn't I harm others?"