Chapter 24

When Ding Yue returned to the restaurant area, he happened to see Qiulan sitting at the dining table and looking at the water glass in front of her.

He was really shadowed by the female ghost in the Story Hall, and after looking at it for a long time to make sure it was really Qiulan, he ran over.

"Sister Qiu!"

Qiulan looked up and saw Ding Yue. She was obviously stunned. When she realized what she was doing, she immediately stood up and walked over to her, "Ding Yue? Are you okay?"

Ding Yue nodded quickly, "Not only am I fine, but Shen Yunzhe is fine too. He found a place in the story hall where he could avoid the female ghost. We hid all day long until the exhibition hall opened at night. The female ghost came out of the story hall. We didn't come out until they left us inside."

Qiulan immediately discovered the important point, "Is the exhibition hall open at night?"

"That's right!" Ding Yue nodded crazily, "You can't hear the radio in the staff restaurant and dormitory area, but you can hear the business reminder in the publicity hall when you leave here. Shen Yunzhe had previously thought about whether this place was open at night. , so we can't go in anywhere during the day."

Qiulan's fingers were trembling and she almost fell down on the chair.

It is their habitual thinking that makes them ignore such an important point.

Most people work during the day and rest at night, especially in major exhibition halls. This is especially a game venue. Supernatural-themed works tell them that accidents will happen at night, so they have no intention of leaving their employees at night from the beginning. Dormitory area.

If Shen Yunzhe hadn't discovered it, they probably wouldn't have known what to do until the seventh day, and they would have been completely consumed.

"Where is Shen Yunzhe?"

"He went to the exhibition hall and asked me to come and ask everyone to come with him."

Qiulan sighed, "Don't go, you can't wake them up."

Ding Yue was stunned for a moment, "What? Can't you wake up?"

Yes, just like last night, she couldn't wake up at all. She had tried it before. No matter whether it was Fang Cai who had just entered or Liu Yaran who had entered before, no one heard her when she kicked the door. Ding Yue couldn't believe it. He finally realized that his sleep last night was also extremely weird, and he shouldn't have slept so peacefully.

Ding Yue still wanted to knock on the door, but Qiulan didn't stop him.

What finally made him give up was the sound of footsteps.

They turned their heads. The chef was wearing a white chef's uniform. He was holding a plastic doll with an unclear face in his arms. The doll was stained with red flesh and blood, all of which was smeared on his chef's uniform. He was humming a song. Carrying the bloody baby into the kitchen, Qiulan and Ding Yue watched helplessly as the chef threw the baby into the stew pot for making bone soup.

The two people's faces turned pale, and they began to think about what they ate every day.

"Are you all okay?"

The two of them were startled, and then they realized that Shen Yunzhe was speaking behind them.

Ding Yue: "Scared me to death!"

"Aren't you afraid of being beaten when you talk behind someone's back at this time?!" Qiulan scolded angrily.

Shen Yunzhe apologized quickly and then said: "But something happened just now."