Chapter 81

Shen Yunzhe felt that he must have been in a daze because of his sleep, so he blocked his mouth with his mouth when he made trouble.

There is no time when dreamers can control their own thoughts. They are all messy and strange scenes.

So even if you kiss someone, it's not a big deal... right?

【I have thoughts every day and dreams at night. ] The system opened its mouth faintly.

Shen Yunzhe could not wait to pack up this invisible and intangible system and stuff it into the sewer right now.

"Shen Yunzhe." Codename Hope was still looking forward to it. He looked at him with bright eyes with pinch marks all over his neck, "I don't lie to others, and I will never lie to you."

Do you believe this? Shen Yunzhe sighed, feeling that Codename Hope was a bastard who would never reflect on himself.

Even if he was almost strangled to death, he would tell lies and tease him with all kinds of words, even more cunning than a naughty child.

So Shen Yunzhe stood up and walked over, and pushed him to the ground with the expectant eyes of Codename Hope. Codename Hope did not resist at all. His long silver hair was spread all over the floor. He looked at Shen Yunzhe with gentle eyes. , Codename Hope always likes to look at Shen Yunzhe like this, as if he only has Shen Yunzhe in his heart and eyes.

Unfortunately, I don't know if there is any sincerity in his concentration and expectations.

"You don't know how to reflect at all?" Shen Yunzhe asked him in a low voice.

"Why should I reflect?" Codename Hope replied with a smile: "Why should I reflect? I must reflect on what I have done, but if it is Shen Yunzhe, I can apologize."

"I'm sorry, I was wrong. I will never dare to do it again." Codename Hope apologized in a soft voice, "Shen Yunzhe, please forgive me."

Seeing that he was about to spit out more such unfaithful words, Shen Yunzhe lowered his head and kissed him to stop this man's words. He hoped to feel a slight warmth on his lips. Before he could react to the warmth, The heat turned to stinging pain.

Shen Yunzhe bit him.

The force used was not small, and the bite caused blood in just one bite.

The blood slid down his lips. It took a few seconds for Code Hope to react. He stretched out his hand to touch his lips and touched blood beads on his hand. Shen Yunzhe had gotten up early and was wiping the blood on his mouth with his hand. He looked like It was as if nothing had happened, and I didn't know what to say.

The offer of another kiss was also intentional on Codename Hope's part. He didn't care at all how things would develop. He liked making messy things.

Do it because it's fun.

He thought that Shen Yunzhe would be angry and submissive, but he didn't expect that Shen Yunzhe would bite him after kissing him, and he would bleed with one bite.

Like a little beast taking revenge, it has fangs.

So Codename Hope immediately felt aggrieved and said, "Shen Yunzhe, you are such a bad person."

"Are you qualified to say that to others?" Shen Yunzhe glared at him, "So why did you join the officialdom?"

"I'm not satisfied." Codename Hope tried to deny the bill.

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "Are you sure you want to renege on your debt with me here? When I know that you have lied to me many times and I no longer believe in you."