Chapter 29

Ding Yue didn't speak anymore, he looked away from Shen Yunzhe, and he didn't say yes or no.

Shen Yunzhe didn't ask any further questions. He just took the exploded diagram of the doll and the key and went downstairs. Ding Yue followed him.

Daytime is rest time, and players will always sleep during the day. Although everyone is not sleeping well now, Shen Yunzhe is still the first person to enter the dormitory. It seems that what he sees in the dormitory at night is different. No matter what, it's a pity that he can't sleep, no matter what.

Shen Yunzhe tossed and turned, his head hurting like a nail. Finally he sat up from the bed, so dizzy that he almost hit his head against the wall.

There was a knock on the door at this moment. He stared at the dormitory door for ten seconds before getting out of bed and opening the door. Then Ding Yue who knocked on the door saw the ghost-like Shen Yunzhe.

"Shen Yunzhe?!" Ding Yue looked at the dark circles under his eyes in horror.

"Not dead yet, just insomnia." Shen Yunzhe asked him to come in, "What's the matter?"

Ding Yue carefully reached out and touched his neck, making sure it was hot before coming in with a sigh of relief.

No longer lying on the bed, Shen Yunzhe felt that the more he lay down, the more headache he got, so he might as well stand up and get some air. He leaned against the wall and used the cold touch of the wall to stimulate his brain, allowing him to focus on his conversation with Ding Yue. Although I don't know what Ding Yue wants to say.

"Shen Yunzhe, do you know that the game field will affect reality?" Ding Yue asked him.

"I don't know." Shen Yunzhe replied lazily.

Ding Yue was choked and didn't know whether what Shen Yunzhe said was true or not, "I wasn't tricked into watching the live broadcast. I came in for other reasons."

"My sister and I depended on each other and grew up together. My parents passed away due to a car accident. Later, I graduated from college and my sister was working in another place. Suddenly one day, her work unit informed me that my sister committed suicide by jumping off a building. She died on the spot. Contact me to take the relics back."

"My sister is naturally optimistic and laughs. How could she commit suicide? I didn't believe it, so I looked for it among her belongings. I saw a strange APP on her phone. When she opened it, there was a live broadcast. ."

"If you react any further, you'll be in the game field."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "Why are you telling me this?"

"You asked me before if I was an official, and I was thinking: If I can see that video from my sister's belongings, will the live broadcast on my phone not disappear even if I die?" Ding Yue said: "Even if it is an accidental death, part of it needs to be verified by the police. Do you think they will check the mobile phone of the deceased?"

"You are a forensic doctor, you should know better than me."

Shen Yunzhe thought to himself: What kind of forensic doctor is he? He is just a shell he put on himself after synchronization.

Fortunately, Ding Yue didn't come to ask for an answer. He left after he finished speaking. Without any hesitation, Shen Yunzhe yawned and looked at the time, eight in the morning.

Can't sleep, bored, irritable.

Finally, he took out his mobile phone and started playing a stand-alone game. Unfortunately, he felt bored after playing for ten minutes, so he turned off the stand-alone game and turned on the live broadcast.