Chapter 21

The doll's head was placed back next to Luo Yiyue. They were not as courageous as Shen Yunzhe.

Everyone who originally planned to go back to the dormitory to rest gathered again in the restaurant. Everyone was a little silent. Only Shen Yunzhe went to the toilet to wash his hands. When he came back, he saw that they all looked gloomy.

Seeing that Shen Yunzhe was back, Qiulan said, "What should I do with Luo Yiyue's body?"

"Well, what else can we do? Just leave it there." Lu Ronghua said, "What if something goes wrong if her body is moved?"

Ding Yue: "Just leave it like this?"

"Leave it alone, you can handle it yourself." It was obvious that he was not willing to see the body just now, "How about you go, Shen Yunzhe? You are a doctor after all."

"What are you talking about? If you are a doctor, you must dispose of the corpse." Duan Ziyao raised his voice, "Why should the doctor pay the bill? I owe you!"

Shen Yunzhe looked at his newly washed hands and said, "Let me declare first, once I wash my hands, I will never wash them again."

He only took on this dangerous job when he was free. He still remembered that Wang Liyang was killed by the shadow while disposing of corpses in the last game.

Qiulan sighed, "Then let it go. If any of you take me in, you can't let me go back to sleep with the corpse."

Everyone present was not very happy. Everyone saw the quarrel between Qiulan and Luo Yiyue during dinner. If Luo Yiyue died unjustly, he might turn into a ghost and come to find Qiulan. This is not true in reality. There is feudal superstition here, but this is not reality, but a game field.

Finally, Ding Yue spoke, "Come to my place, I said it before."

Just now he stared at Ding Yue, snorted coldly at the end, turned around and went back to the dormitory.

"You can come to my place. Let Duan Ziyao and Ding Yue change dormitories. Ding Yue and I will take you in, as long as you don't mind us two grown men being around." Shen Yunzhe is willing to take him in, but he has to care about Duan Ziyao, who is in the same dormitory. The newcomer is still in the panic stage. Seeing Luo Yiyue's body just now made him vomit and turned pale. He is still not feeling better now.

Moreover, Duan Ziyao defended him just now.

"Thank you, but forget it, I'll just stay in the restaurant tonight." Qiulan thanked Ding Yue and Shen Yunzhe. She looked at the people around her, "Let's see if it's me or you who are lucky."

Although the people around her were unhappy with her words, they did not get angry. They just got up and went back to the dormitory. Duan Ziyao was also persuaded by Shen Yunzhe to go back. Only Shen Yunzhe, Ding Yue and Qiulan were left outside.

Qiulan looked away, "I'm fine, you can go back to sleep."

"Do you really want to stay here alone?" Ding Yue was worried.

Qiulan nodded, "I'll be fine, but you two...well, you should be more careful."

"What?"

"You are so kind. You are like two defenseless little sheep in this group of people." Qiulan rarely used the word "little sheep" to describe the two grown men. She said: "It's not urgent now, and they won't do anything." After all, when push comes to shove, they will all be on you, whoever is the nicest to you."

Ding Yue seemed a little nervous, he lowered his head, "I, I just want to save more people..."

Compared to Ding Yue, Shen Yunzhe seemed calmer, "I have my own judgment. As a doctor, I must have enough empathy, so I will help, but a doctor also needs to be ruthless, because the hospital is a procedural place, and sometimes Sympathy is of no use."