Chapter 25

When Shen Yunzhe woke up, he saw that the sun had set and the dormitory with only one window was a little dark.

He was so dizzy from sleep that he almost rolled off the hospital bed, but at least he felt that his mood had finally stabilized.

[Code Forensic and Code Hope are opposites in terms of emotional stability, and the emotional problems of Code Hope cannot be suppressed so easily. You'd better sleep more and rest to maintain your energy. 】

"Oh." Shen Yunzhe replied lazily.

[Also, I hope the code name will have some impact on you. 】

"Yeah." Shen Yunzhe continued to reply with one word.

[Characteristics of Codename Hope: Extremely extreme thoughts, and will use the most impulsive and risky ways to achieve their goals. 】

Oops, it's really dangerous!

After leaving the dormitory, as soon as he walked to the dining area, he saw everyone looking at him. Shen Yunzhe pressed his sore neck due to poor sleeping posture, "What are you looking at?"

So they whispered, "It seems normal?"

In the end, Ding Yue, who was still good-tempered, was pushed out, "I just felt that you were not in a good mood in the morning and you were not willing to talk."

"When people are extremely tired, they will have a series of emotional problems, which will lead to physical health problems. This has scientific basis in medicine and even psychological medicine." Shen Yunzhe replied: "You can Think of it as the reverse wake-up energy."

Qiulan complained in a low voice, "This way of speaking is not quite right either."

Yes, it's not quite right, but there is no way. The forensic doctor's synchronization rate was instantly adjusted to 30%, causing him to get closer to himself in this parallel world.

Shen Yunzhe sat down at his seat and started to eat dinner. He hadn't eaten all day long. He was so hungry that his chest was pressed against his back. However, when he was eating, he subconsciously picked out all the carrots on the plate... Well, forensic doctors are picky eaters too.

"Don't you eat carrots?" Duan Ziyao asked in a low voice.

So Shen Yunzhe replied: "The color doesn't suit me."

"What color do you prefer?"

"Green is the color of life."

Duan Ziyao:......

Everyone present heard this conversation. Several people's expressions changed again and again. They were so confused that they grabbed Shen Yunzhe's collar and asked him who he was and whether he was possessed by the ghost in the exhibition hall. ‌.

After dinner, no one entered the staff dormitory again. They waited until after eight o'clock when they walked out of the restaurant area and finally heard the announcement that the Curious Objects Exhibition Hall was open. The number of people and directions were arranged in time. At nine o'clock, all the doors of the major exhibition halls were opened. They spread out and decided to search every corner of the exhibition hall.

It's a pity that they have great ambitions but have achieved almost nothing.

The good news is that they spent the whole night smoothly. Apart from narrowly avoiding the female ghost in the publicity hall, they did not encounter any dangerous things. The bad news is that nothing happened. They did not. There is nothing that can be called progress in getting new clues.

The only hope is the doll house that I can't get into.

Duan Ziyao said: "I think that doll house is very important. Three of us died because of the dolls."