Chapter 111

When Qiao Dong arrived, Mr. Shi was already waiting at the door. When he saw Qiao Dong coming, he waved to him quickly.

Qiao Dong hurriedly walked over, and they went directly into the conference room without saying much.

"I suspect that Shen Yunzhe's ability may be in inducing others' emotions." Qiao Dong said.

Mr. Shi frowned slightly, "What do you mean?"

"Take a look at this first." Qiao Dong gave Mr. Shi a compiled version of the news he got from Cheng Yiyi, "Cheng Yiyi and Shen Yunzhe were in the same game field. According to Cheng Yiyi, Shen Yunzhe and Shen Yunzhe met halfway in the game field. ‌They separated, but in the end, something big happened on this playground."

"The souls trapped in the game field rioted. They rebelled against the God of Truth and destroyed the Temple of Truth." Qiao Dong said: "Have you heard of such a thing?"

Mr. Shi's eyes froze slightly, and after a few seconds he shook his head.

Not to mention heard of it, it is simply unseen and unheard of!

Everyone knows what kind of virtue the playground is. After Shen Wei came to the conclusion that the nourishment of the playground is negative emotions, they no longer gave up any hope. The dead people in the playground were all people with distorted thoughts. All the live broadcast viewers in the game field are the bad people left after being screened out, and their emotions are twisted to provide the basic nourishment of the game field.

Even the live broadcast audience should be replaced in batches. The human soul cannot bear such a long period of extreme emotional outbursts. They will only dissipate after consuming the last bit of value over a long period of time.

It sounds very pathetic and helpless.

So Mr. Shi never thought that these dead people trapped in the game field would have their own emotions.

"Impossible." Mr. Shi said, "This is impossible!"

"The dead are all puppets controlled by the game field. They have lost themselves as early as the live broadcast audience."

"But they found themselves in this playground." Qiao Dong said: "That's why I say this. I doubt that Shen Yunzhe's ability is to guide a person's truest emotions, including Even the dead people in the playground will do."

"So far, all the players we can confirm have special abilities have abilities that are in line with the strangeness. This is very different from the supernatural abilities in our impression. They are completely similar to those in the game field. Such abilities are also possible."

Mr. Shi was silent, "So, not only does he have information about mysterious players that can harm strange objects, but he also has such an ability?"

"Why does he have so many abilities?"

"It can only be said that it may be Shen Wei's reason." Qiao Dong said: "Shen Wei was researching ways to give ordinary people special abilities. He was about to figure it out but something went wrong. But now His child has more than one special ability, which is most likely the result of Shen Wei's research."

"In this case, we can't just leave Shen Yunzhe alone." Mr. Shi tapped his temple worriedly, "We need to find someone to protect his safety."

"He is our lifeline now. No matter which ability is important, he must be kept alive!"

Qiao Dong was helpless, "I think Shen Yunzhe will be safer than before."

"Yeah?"

"Shen Wei's research is consistent with the research direction of that organization. What they caused is nothing more than wanting Shen Wei to lose important people and concentrate on studying the game field. Shen Wei is not willing to share the results with them, but Shen Wei Micro has finally been developed."