Chapter 15

At six o'clock in the morning, the sounds outside disappeared and the sun shone in bit by bit from the window. Shen Yunzhe was still sitting on the ground.

It was at this time that Shen Yunzhe realized that he seemed to have been here for two days, and he had not closed his eyes for these two days and two nights, and his whole body and mind were exhausted.

Who dares to sleep.

Wan Cen disappeared when the sun shone in. Wan Cen seemed to only appear in Ward 404 at night when the hospital was open.

Shen Yunzhe felt that his eyes were going dark, and the pinch marks on his neck became more and more vivid and scary with time. He forced himself to take out the document he had found from the dean's office, and started to read the words on it with this tiny light. , some of those files are transcripts, and some are Wan Cen's medical records.

There are also records of communication between the psychiatrist and Wan Cen.

【record】

'Nurse on duty: He came out of the ward at night. At that time, the patient and his family members were asleep. The nurse was on duty but wouldn't watch him all night. He went up to the roof alone. I didn't realize it was mine when he came out. Question, but who knows how he got to the top floor, which was always locked. '

'Doctor on duty: I was called to the emergency department to deal with a child who had been in a car accident. I really don't know anything. Don't come to me. '

'Security guard: I was on patrol when I suddenly heard a bang, so I looked over with a flashlight and saw him lying on the ground. There was blood on the ground, but I don't know why he seemed to be smiling. It was really scary. '

'Cleaner: I'm just here to clean. It's useless for the police comrades to ask me. '

【File of deceased】

'Wan Cen, male, 23 years old, a university graduate, is suspected of having dropped out of school due to family circumstances. He has a very bad relationship with his parents. After committing suicide, he was sent to the hospital with no one to take care of him. He was unable to pay for medical expenses. His mental state was worrying before committing suicide. He was suspected of having mental illness. '

'After inspection, the deceased jumped from a high building and died. The fatal wound was on the back of the head. No other additional wounds were found. There was a stiff smile on the corner of the body's mouth. Monitoring showed that the deceased left the ward alone. '

【Medical Records】

'Psychiatrist: He has the tendency of persecutory delusions. This disease makes the patient think that something is threatening his safety. He will do all kinds of bizarre behaviors in order to protect himself. Wan Cen has always felt that he has picked up a piece of boarding house. He was holding the devil's cell phone. The devil was coming out of the phone. He couldn't control it. It was possible to jump off the building to avoid this delusional devil. Unfortunately, we originally planned to transfer him to a mental hospital for treatment tomorrow. '

'Surgeon: We finally rescued him because there are many people who commit suicide because they can't think about it. We can't just suspect that he is mentally ill. This has a background of family discord. Who would have thought... And he has only been hospitalized for a few years. sky. '

'Dean: The hospital has regulations. We can't just send people to a mental hospital casually. We have to do things according to the rules. No one dares to do it without the consent of the family. Are you right, comrade police? '

【Left behind by the deceased】

'I hear it every night, what does it look like? I don't know, it should be a dark shadow, black and shapeless or something that can flow. It is hidden in the mobile phone. It keeps killing people who pick up the mobile phone. If you kill enough people, you can get it from the mobile phone. It will come out and kill more people. Doctor, it is coming out soon. When it comes out, it will definitely kill people in the hospital. '