Chapter 137

"How's it going?" Yan Yuan came over, "You were seriously injured. Fortunately, I found some medicine before. Let me help you get some medicine."

Codename Hope looked at him, and there was neither a good nor a bad answer.

He sat quietly, his long silver hair stained with blood, and he was as obedient as a kitten, or an injured kitten.

The good-looking kitten is lovable, not to mention that Codename Hope himself is a very good-looking person. His long silver hair and silver eyes make him look even more pitiful. As long as a normal person sees him bleeding, Even if you huddle in a corner, you will feel pity.

Seeing that Codename Hope did not refuse, he cautiously walked towards Codename Hope.

Codename Hope lowered his head and looked at his feet. Just when he was about to come over, the bathroom door opened with a bang, and Qi Xue looked at them with an ugly expression.

Yan Yuan's expression changed instantly.

"What are you doing here?" Qi Xue asked him.

"I, I saw that this little brother was injured, and I picked up the medicine before." Yan Yuan stumbled and said, "So I wanted to help him."

"He doesn't need your help." Qi Xue pointed to the bathroom door, "Go back now."

Yan Yuan looked at Qi Xue's serious face, and then looked at Code Hope who was quietly watching all this in the corner. He looked too much like a big white cat. Cats didn't know what humans were talking about, they just After being able to wait for the human to touch him after the quarrel, Yan Yuan showed an awkward smile, turned around and left angrily.

Codename Hope lowered his head again, looking a little lonely.

His coat was taken off by Shen Yunzhe, and the white shirt made the blood stains more obvious. Qi Xue remembered his reputation of being able to directly hurt strange objects and took a step forward.

"It's best to stop now." Codename Hope suddenly said.

His voice was exactly the same as Shen Yunzhe's, even lighter than Shen Yunzhe's. It was as soft as a whisper or a sigh, but such a soft voice made Qi Xue freeze in place.

Most of them who were able to survive to the eighth game field had an intuitive sense of danger. He was horrified to realize that the person in front of him who was huddled in the corner and left by Shen Yunzhe seemed to be licking his wounds alone. The sense of threat is actually stronger than this game field.

"Don't cross this line." Codename Hope said: "If you come in, I will kill you."

Qi Xue was furious and a cold sweat broke out on his back.

Codename Hope raised her head and stared at him, "Why did you drive him away just now?"

"Don't you want the player to be a sacrifice? Just let him in. In this way, you will solve the problem of a sacrifice."

"Do you want to call him back again?"

Sweat broke out on Qi Xue's forehead. He subconsciously stepped back until he was against the toilet door. He stared at the codename Hope, "You want to kill him? Why?"

"Is this a difficult question to understand?" Codename Hope said, "Because he wants to get close to me."

"I hate strangers, unfamiliar voices and unfamiliar smells, because I am Shen Yunzhe's doll and can only be tainted with Shen Yunzhe's smell." Codename Hope said: "Do you think I am a very qualified doll?"

baby? Depend on! Where can I find such a doll?

"Shen Yunzhe always says that I am too willful and extreme, but I am protecting his ownership. How can there be such a good baby like me." Codename Hope said with a smile: "I can completely guarantee that I belong to him without him having to do anything." he."