Chapter 49

"Everyone has secrets. This is normal, but your secret is a bit strange." Li Yilun looked at Shen Yunzhe up and down, "But I won't delve too much into it."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, meaning why ask if he didn't know how to investigate?

"I'm just curious, was that person still alive last night?" Li Yilun said, "I've seen dead souls possessing people, but this is the first time I've seen living souls."

Shen Yunzhe clicked his tongue, "Just think of yourself as a dual personality."

"Dual personality is a pathological disease and has scientific basis. What I am talking about is not science at all."

"You're quite sober."

"Science cannot explain this playground." Li Yilun looked around, "It seems that Bei Chuanchuan is not in the teaching building. Let's go look elsewhere."

As Shen Yunzhe walked, he began to think about what kind of person Li Yilun was? Even if he can find synchronized peers, he can also find the code name Hope.

[What he looks at is not people or lives, but the trajectory of life, which is what he calls destiny. 】

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly, but fortunately he was normal now, so he didn't ask directly.

[Such people began to be born after the appearance of the game field. They can detect the game field and ghosts in subtle ways, and can see supernatural events happening in reality. He belongs to another type, and can see the slightest trace of a person's life. Your peers are also living beings and have life trajectories. 】

It's just that everyone except the codename Hope is dead, right?

Shen Yunzhe supplemented the system's words in advance.

After saying this several times, he no longer felt afraid.

[You want to ask me how many people like me there are? There are hundreds of them in the world, but in fact there are even fewer that can be discovered. Most of them are hidden in the crowd and have not entered the game field. 】

After walking out of the teaching building, they were about to go in another direction, but they stopped as soon as they reached the side.

Li Yilun looked in one direction, and when he saw that Shen Yunzhe had also stopped, he confirmed that he had smelled it right. A strange fishy smell came over. This fishy smell was like stale seafood that had been steamed casually, bringing with it It was served to the table with a strong fishy smell.

The direction of the smell is...the bathroom?

"Where did this smell come from? It's so empty here. Only the cafeteria smells like a toilet." Shen Yunzhe said, "There was no smell when we entered the teaching building just now."

Li Yilun nodded, "Go in and have a look."

He walked to the bathroom door, and the closer he got, the more certain the smell was coming from here.

Carefully opening the door, a gust of wind poured in, and instantly a pile of fluff was blown up by the wind and spread throughout the bathroom.

Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun stood at the door of the bathroom. The moment they saw the inside of the bathroom, they stood there in silence, with the extremely terrifying scene in their eyes.

White and brown fluff flew throughout the bathroom, and more fluff piled on Bai Chuanchuan's body.

She was sitting on the floor with her back leaning against the sink. Half of her face had turned into the shape of a sparrow, and her face was covered with fluff. A broken mirror shard penetrated deeply into her eyes, and the palms of her hands were also covered in fluff. With the sharp wound, it is not difficult to see that she grabbed the fragment and stabbed it into her eye.