Chapter 181

When Shen Yunzhe opened his eyes, he saw a white light around him.

It's really white. It's completely opposite to the location of Code Hope, but it gives Shen Yunzhe the same feeling.

Except for the gap between black and white, this is still a dead silent space where time stands still. The smell of decay is everywhere, and the wailing sounds of people dying can be heard.

"Because the Holy Mother can still disguise her appearance, wearing a holy white robe, with a compassionate face, but her heart has long since turned black, and she can no longer disguise it...?" Shen Yunzhe murmured, He tried to feel for the edge, but couldn't find anything.

【This is the core point of Our Lady, the heart of the statue of Our Lady. 】

Shen Yunzhe responded, "I know."

[Shen Wei and I both believe that it is the best way to let the Holy Mother mistake you for her child. At least the Holy Mother will not threaten your safety, so I never told you. 】

"It's okay. Anyway, my original purpose was to make the Holy Mother appear."

Shen Yunzhe started walking forward, looking for a certain direction, the route he had seen last time.

The road to where Codename Hope is located.

After learning his true identity, Shen Yunzhe found that his senses for parallel worlds were becoming more and more acute. He could easily discover the holes that the Virgin had torn in various worlds, and he could also enter very easily. Other parallel worlds are all due to the miracle of his birth.

Shen Yunzhe is destined to be the ruler of the parallel world, and is destined to repair the damage that the Holy Mother forcibly tore open.

After confirming for a while, Shen Yunzhe turned around and walked in one direction. As he walked, he asked.

"If I am a new life born from the collection of all peers, what about you? System, as a parallel world system, how were you born? And how did you gain consciousness?"

[You and I are one, you can completely think of me as just your special ability, and I am just a parallel world system. 】

[It is you who give me consciousness, all your peers, and the sadness when all parallel worlds are destroyed and suspended, so I was born, as your guide, awaken when you come into contact with the game field, and guide you to save world. 】

It's very novel and very comic, but it's reality for Shen Yunzhe.

Walking along a path in the empty space, Shen Yunzhe soon saw a person lying on the ground not far away.

He didn't seem to be sleeping peacefully, and he kept frowning. When Shen Yunzhe came closer, he saw a face that was exactly the same as his, but to be honest, even though they looked exactly the same, Shen Yunzhe and his peers had different temperaments. They were the same, so with just one glance, Shen Yunzhe knew that he was codenamed Hope.

It's just that with this code name, Hope is not wearing that white robe, and her hair and eyelashes are not silver, but ordinary black short hair.

Shen Yunzhe squatted beside him, the two of them were so close that there was almost no difference.

"Hope?" Shen Yunzhe's voice was filled with doubts.

[It's him, you and Codename Hope were both in a dream when they met. At best, it was your conscious bodies meeting in the consciousness space. Don't argue with me. It's unscientific. Even if there are weird things, you are still the birth of the world of weird things. Life form. 】