Chapter 129

"The pig head was recommended by the waiter, who said it would be there at the graduation banquet." Xing Ruomiao also knew that this must be a key clue, "So he ordered it, right?"

"Under normal circumstances, you go to a banquet and you are very happy. The waiter recommends you the special dishes here. Will you order it?" Shen Yunzhe asked her.

Xing Ruomiao thought for a while, then nodded with an ugly face, "I know how to order."

This is human nature.

When people are happy, they don't care at all about what they order. As long as the waiter's recommended special dish is not too outrageous, they will order one, even if it's a pig's head. But the waiter said that everyone who came to the store has ordered it, so the host of the banquet will also order it. Will want to give it a try.

[I ordered the special dishes, and I was a little curious, so I told my friends about it. They were also very surprised and said they wanted to see it. 】

[It's really a huge pig head! Friends are taking photos and posting them on WeChat Moments! 】

[It's time to start eating, let's share the big pig head for everyone! 】

The news stayed here. Xing Ruomiao looked at the words on it and then at the pig's head on the table. His expression was not very good.

"I don't know what happened after that." Xing Ruomiao said, "Yun Xi, why do you think a plate of pig heads appeared here? Isn't this the Mirror World?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at the pig head. He took out his mobile phone from his pocket. He went back to read the original announcement. After watching it for a while, he spoke.

"I have an idea."

"what idea?"

"The announcement said that we are here to steal the chef, and there will be a wedding banquet after stealing the chef." Shen Yunzhe looked at the plate of pig heads, "Do you remember what the waiter said? She said: This is the special dish of their restaurant ."

"This and stealing..." Xing Ruomiao's voice stopped suddenly, and she opened her eyes wide in surprise, "Is this dish our target of stealing?!"

"It should not just be this plate of pig heads. There is a wedding banquet in each box, which means that each box has a signature dish. We may need to get the signature dishes in all the boxes." Shen Yunzhe looked at the plate of pig heads. "Putting all the signature dishes together is a steal."

Xing Ruomiao nodded, "But there is no one in the eighth box."

"The eighth private room is reserved for us, have you forgotten? The first moment we entered the dumpling house, the waiter told us that there was an empty private room that was very suitable for us to use."

"It turned out to be the place for a wedding banquet." Xing Ruomiao murmured, "Get the special dishes from the seven boxes, and then move to box eight to use these special dishes to hold a wedding banquet. This is the main plot of this game. Task!"

Shen Yunzhe nodded.

This is a big discovery and great progress! At least they finally figured out what this damn main quest was all about!

Xing Ruomiao's eyes were bright, but she suddenly thought of something.

"But, the special dishes inside don't appear after the player is killed?! Is it possible that we have to sacrifice one person to recreate it?!"

Shen Yunzhe shook his head and pointed at the plate of pig heads, "Isn't this the special dish here?"

As he said that, he picked up the plate of pig's head, and Xing Ruomiao immediately followed him. Shen Yunzhe took the plate up to the third floor, opened the door of the No. 8 box and put the plate of pig's head on the table. The pig's head was still steaming. Xing Ruomiao looked at the pig head and asked, "Is this all right?"