Chapter 44

"I'm alive, I'm alive!"

Lu Shun walked out with a smile, cheering as he walked.

"Those fools! They have no brains at all. This is a game field. How can we stage a situation of love for each other?" Lu Shun laughed loudly. "This game field exists like this. It is just for us to attack each other."

"Nothing else!"

"I made it, I did it, I can't die so I can leave the game and just these fools are left!"

"Audiences! Am I right?" Lu Shun laughed and turned on his phone.

But the smile on his face stopped the moment he saw the live broadcast barrage.

There was no ridicule or agreement. There were very few comments on the live broadcast, and almost no audience was speaking. They were very quiet, unusually quiet.

Lu Shun instinctively sensed something was wrong.

Creak, creak, creak... Lu Shun heard a strange sound. The sound was not far away from him, like a project digging a hole. But he was on the playground track now, and the long jump sand pit was far, far away from him, and Who can dig holes in the track?

He slowly turned around and saw the familiar person.

The thing was wearing the same security uniform as always, holding a hoe high.

[Hey, cleverness is mistaken for cleverness. 】

[The game field is indeed about playing with people, but it does not mean that killing each other will lead to success. 】

[It just makes you think that you can leave like this, but then you realize that it is of no use at all. 】

【If this happens, anyone with any sense of conscience will be driven crazy. 】

[Hahaha, I don't think he has a conscience. Anyone who can do such a thing has put aside his conscience long ago. They only know that they can't leave this game field. 】

[They are all crazy anyway, so what's the difference? 】

[There is a difference. When I look at him, I think he is really normal. This is how he looks like a human being. What the hell is that Shen Yunzhe? Crazy is so crazy that it's hard to understand. 】

[Normal people scream like crazy and have a mental breakdown, but Shen Yunzhe screams like crazy... I don't know why he went crazy. 】

The screams spread very far, not to mention the players on the side of the teaching building. They all turned their heads to look at the playground outside to confirm that the sound was coming from there.

"Who?" Bei Chuanchuan asked, "Lu Shun?"

"It sounds like him." Yuan Jing was still sobbing, and her voice was a little stuttered, "What, what's going on? Isn't he alive?"

They looked at each other, and finally ran quickly to the playground.

Li Yilun ran for two steps and then turned back. He picked up Shen Yunzhe, who was sitting on the ground and seemed to have fallen asleep, and dragged him to run with him.

Shen Yunzhe was not upset when he was picked up. He was dragged away lightly, like a ghost.

They came to the playground and saw a string of blood stains on the track. They walked along the blood stain and finally saw a deep pit dug in the center of the track. The pit was filled with cement. Li Yilun tried to touch it with his hands. When pressed, the cement has hardened for the most part and can only produce a little shape.