Chapter 32

Shen Yunzhe lay on the window and looked at Shen Xinlu in the car.

"She cried." Shen Yunzhe murmured, "She has never cried since she was a child. People around her say she is as stubborn as a cow. She will not look back even if she hits a wall, so she will never cry."

"She seemed to know what happened to me."

【She is worried about you. 】

"Actually, my relationship with her is not that good. She is too busy. After entering high school, she began to work hard for her goal of becoming a police officer and stepped out step by step. I am seven years younger than her. If I hadn't happened to stay... We probably won't meet again in the same city."

Shen Yunzhe turned and left, muttering to himself very softly, "Sometimes I forget that I have such a sister."

Of course, he didn't mean that he didn't want to have a sister. In fact, he was quite happy to find someone with whom he had a relationship.

Shen Yunzhe was an orphan since he was a child. He grew up in an orphanage. Because he had the dean's surname and not the same surname as Wang, he was inexplicably ostracized. This rejection had nothing to do with Shen Xinlu. Shen Xinlu was the dean's biological daughter and did not stay in the orphanage. Shen Yunzhe has to stay with them in the orphanage.

average. Each child in the orphanage can only get an average share, never more, and he can't get more.

When he returned to the room, dinner had been delivered to him at the front desk. Shen Yunzhe took a look at the dishes and found that they were surprisingly good.

After dinner, Shen Yunzhe sat on the bed in a strange hotel and played with his mobile phone. He opened the app and began to study the contents, hoping to see something different. Isn't it true that news about writing novels like this is gradually made public? ? Unfortunately, before he could even browse through the entire app, he felt sleepy and his eyelids were trembling.

Only then did he remember that he had been in the game arcade for nearly two days without sleep because he couldn't sleep because he had a sleep disorder, and he was under great mental pressure because of his code name.

As soon as he came back, he went to the police station and tensed up to take notes. Now that he relaxed, he couldn't hold it in any longer.

Putting his phone next to the bed, Shen Yunzhe yawned and turned off the light, falling asleep almost as soon as he closed his eyes.

Shen Yunzhe had a dream for a long time. In the dream, he was in a familiar environment, a pitch-black space with no end in sight. In the center of the space sat a white, glowing person. The person still had his head lowered, but there was a bite wound on his arm. It has healed without even leaving a scar.

The injury healed too quickly.

He walked over and looked at the man in a familiar manner. The man did not raise his head, but silently made way for Shen Yunzhe.

So Shen Yunzhe sat down, just next to him.

"Code name Hope?" Shen Yunzhe asked him.

The long silver hair hung down on his body. It seemed that he took a long time to react. Finally, he slowly raised his head and looked at Shen Yunzhe, "Did you call me just now?"

"Oh, yes, I hope the code name is just a designation. Even parallel worlds have various numerical labels." Shen Yunzhe realized his mistake, "Although it is a bit strange to ask your own name, but still... what is your name?" "

The man stared at Shen Yunzhe for a long time, and then whispered: "You can call me, codename is Hope."

Shen Yunzhe:...?