Chapter 163

This was a very difficult night for many players.

It was evening when they entered the game field, and night came so quickly. They only had time to understand the process with their companions at the beginning, and then hurried back to their rooms.

Then they heard the doorbell of themselves or the room next door ringing, and the strange things in this building collectively began to visit the neighbors.

Nothing came out of the door of his room anymore. Shen Yunzhe didn't care about it anymore. He didn't look at the sound outside. Shen Yunzhe lay on the sofa and tried to sleep. In fact, the time was already up. At nine o'clock in the evening, it is already time to rest for those who have a regular schedule.

Apparently Shen Yunzhe has an irregular schedule.

Shen Yunzhe stared at the ceiling, looking at the reflection of the ceiling light with an expressionless face.

[No, this has nothing to do with lighting. 】

"No, I think it has something to do with it." Shen Yunzhe sat up from the sofa, "This light is too distracting. Because it's distracting, I can't sleep. This must be the culprit of why I can't sleep!"

[I rationally ask you to read the peer code you are assigning now. 】

"Of course the problem cannot be me, it can only be external reasons." Shen Yunzhe patted the sofa, "I am never wrong!"

[Okay, it's a lighting problem. Go ahead and remove the light bulb. 】The system quickly compromised.

Shen Yunzhe was satisfied, and he began to think about going up and taking out the light bulb. At this moment, there was a bang, and Shen Yunzhe suddenly turned his head to look at the door. There was a huge sound from the door, and the door was in Vibration, at first glance, means there is an external force hitting the door.

"You are disturbing the people!" Shen Yunzhe was not tactful at all. He walked to the entrance door and kicked it from the inside, "You are the only one who knows how to break down the door!"

"So annoying!"

The sound outside froze, as if it was hit halfway and didn't know how.

After a pause of about ten seconds, the sound of slamming on the door sounded again. Shen Yunzhe clicked his tongue and glanced at the record book.

[21:42: This time is neither too early nor too late. Suddenly there is a rapid knock on the door. Who will knock on the door at this time? I still feel that I shouldn't open the door, after all, this time is too sensitive. 】

Shen Yunzhe was sure that there was nothing in the peephole, so he peeked through the peephole and took a look outside.

The cat's eye was not high, about 1.6 meters tall. When Shen Yunzhe looked at the time that had passed, a piece of black suddenly hit the cat's eye with a bang.

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly, and the piece of black rose up, and only then did Shen Yunzhe realize that it was a person.

The girl 1-2 stood at the door. She was wearing a white hooded coat, and her black eyes reflected the pig blood-red door. She knocked her head up hard, and with a bang, her head It hit the iron door and made a heavy sound.

Once or twice, blood slid down her forehead.

She kept banging her head on the door of ‌1-1‌ as if she didn't know the pain.

She laughed while stumbling. The blood quickly dyed her coat red, but she giggled. Soon Shen Yunzhe heard the sound of bones cracking, and her forehead was sunken into a large piece, with an extremely strange feeling. A sense of horror, blood dripped down, staining the floor at the door red.