Chapter 87

"Time here stands still." Codename Hope said: "So you will not enter the next game field, nor will you come back here."

Li Yilun breathed a sigh of relief, "It's still good news."

Huang Yihua didn't pay attention to them. She was comforting the surrounding players one by one, and told them what would happen next, including the problems in the game field. She told them that this matter was also considered. At least it was a hint to them that staying here would not be a problem. So scary, because if you stay, you won't enter a new game field.

They are alive and safe.

Shen Yunzhe found a seat and sat down, codenamed Hope, sitting next to him.

"How long?" Shen Yunzhe asked the system.

【45 minutes. 】The system says that supervision is supervision, 【In fact, you can throw him back in advance. 】

The system is eager to try, [Should we throw him back? 】

"No need." Shen Yunzhe refused.

Codename Hope seemed to know that Shen Yunzhe was deciding whether he could stay at this time. He sat quietly next to Shen Yunzhe and stared at him without blinking. He looked innocent and well-behaved, just like a trembling child. White Rabbit.

I don't know how many people were deceived by his appearance.

"What's the difference between here and where you stay?" Shen Yunzhe asked him.

Codename Hope thought for a moment and said, "Absolutely."

【The difference is huge‌. ] The system interrupted, [The place he stayed in was the core area of ​​the game field. It was a world where people could not even feel their breath. In it, people would quickly lose their memory and consciousness, and become one with the darkness. Ordinary You can't even stay there for a day. 】

So Shen Yunzhe looked at the codename Hope.

"There's nothing I can do about it, you won't go in and accompany me." Codename Hope didn't care.

As he spoke, he looked at Shen Yunzhe with a slight smile, "Do you regret it? Do you want to be with me?"

"I agree, you can have me, and I can have you."

"Shen Yunzhe, we can be together forever!"

Shen Yunzhe pushed him away, he pressed his temples and sighed.

"I'm not crazy yet."

Only a madman would abandon the real world and enter that dark place to act as a stone, losing consciousness and never being able to get out.

The code name is "Hope to Lie Down". It's rare that there is no pretense in his voice. The clear voice is finally related to Shen Yunzhe.

He said: "Then I can only hope that you will find a way to clean up the playground."

"As long as the playground disappears, I can come out and be with you forever."

Shen Yunzhe couldn't tell whether he was mocking or serious and said: "You and I are not from the same world. Even if the game field disappears, you will return to your world. What does it have to do with me?"

"Don't look at me. I'm your peer and you're relying on me."

Codename Hope was still lying there, he looked at Shen Yunzhe, "Are you the one who cares about this?"

"yes."

Codename Hope is a guy with no sense of distance. He is Shen Yunzhe's peer. He will stick to Shen Yunzhe whenever he appears. He always knows what Shen Yunzhe is thinking and knows how to provoke Shen Yunzhe to make him angry. No matter what Shen Yunzhe says or not No nice words will leave you.