Chapter 86

When Codename Hope joined the official, the official already had Huang Yihua and Li Yilun, and they were not as immature as they are now.

After causing trouble for a while, Shen Yunzhe ran to Huang Yihua and watched her draw the talisman. The talisman Huang Yihua drew was an exorcism talisman, but it was more detailed and used more blood than the one she drew on yellow paper.

After only two drawings, her face turned pale, as if she was about to lose strength.

Seeing the code name, Huang Yihua reluctantly showed a smile and handed one of the cards to him, "Take it."

Codename Hope looked at this talisman and said, "Give it to me?"

"Yes." Huang Yihua nodded, "Thank you for coming to help. I also know that this may not be of much use, but it is a guarantee at least. I don't dare to let you have problems, whether it is the official or Shen Yunzhe, You all matter."

Codename Hope stared at her and spoke after a moment, "Aren't you afraid that one day the oil lamp will run out?"

Huang Yihua was stunned for a moment. After a moment, she smiled with relief and said, "It doesn't matter."

"The master adopted me and taught me to do good deeds since I was a child. He told me that there are many good people in the world, and I also want to be a good person." Huang Yihua's smile was shallow but clear, "Even if the oil lamp dries up, I also want to protect everyone, as long as I can."

When she met the famous Talisman Master, she was already on the verge of running out of oil, because there was a necessary condition for her spell to be effective, and that was her blood.

For several years, she kept squeezing her own blood to draw talismans, struggling in the reality that could no longer be saved, and finally died earlier than anyone else.

Codename Hope nodded and put away the charm. Huang Yihua told him the plan in his hand. After the train stopped, he would go to the station alone. After the station was eliminated, they would go up immediately, although it was possible to leave. Not open, but this is the only thing they can do at the moment.

The train was still moving, but it would soon stop at its original stop. Shen Yunzhe looked behind him and saw that the living dead in the car in front were still sitting in their original positions.

He didn't understand at all why these living dead people were already dead and still had all kinds of sharp emotions, and sounds kept pouring into his ears.

"I really want to die, why am I here? Why do people have to go to work?"

"Why should I die? Why is she still alive before I have time to enjoy it?"

"That ugly woman actually thinks that I like her, and she dares to touch her with any disgusting things, just for fun."

"I will report the teacher tomorrow so that he will not be able to teach in this school!"

Shen Yunzhe began to have a headache. He closed his eyes and tried to relieve it, but unfortunately it could not be relieved. These words with sharp emotions kept drilling into his head. Just when he was in pain and wanted to hit the wall, a pair of cold hands covered his head. Ears, Shen Yunzhe opened his eyes just in time to see Codename Hope looking at him.

There is no use covering your ears, the sound is not something that your ears can hear at all.

Seeing that there was no sign of relaxation in Shen Yunzhe's eyes, Codename Hope thought for a while, then he leaned forward and carefully kissed the corner of Shen Yunzhe's mouth, and then carefully pulled back, as if he was afraid that Shen Yunzhe would hit him.