Chapter 26

At the beginning of the fifth day, the fourth person died.

After vomiting and crying, the remaining people sat quietly in the restaurant area, with heavy expressions and looking lifeless.

"Keep on holding on, today is the fifth day, and we can leave in two days." Ding Yue came out to encourage morale.

Lu Ronghua covered his face, "Someone will definitely die. We are still not safe. How can we avoid it? Can we just wait like this?"

"You may not be able to go out even if you persist until the seventh day." Shen Yunzhe said calmly, "Don't forget, we are employees of the Curious Objects Exhibition Hall. I asked the chef, and the chef said that we pawned our body parts. We just got this job opportunity, which means that even if seven days have passed, our body parts will be detained here."

Everyone was stunned, and they finally remembered that before Liu Yaran died, Shen Yunzhe once said that he had good news and bad news.

"We are all going to die?" Lu Feng cried hard. As a newcomer, he was stimulated too much. "After the body parts are taken away, there is no way to leave? How could this happen? What's wrong with me? Why should I be punished if I didn't do anything!"

Ding Yue quickly comforted him, "It's not your fault that you came here, it's the person who harmed you."

"I don't want to be like Liu Yaran, she, she...vomited!" Lu Feng covered his mouth and rushed out of the restaurant and ran into the bathroom. After a while, the sound of vomiting was heard.

Everyone present sat there in silence, and no one came to look.

At this point, if he still can't accept the reality, then no one can help him.

"Shen Yunzhe, you said before that there was good news, what was it?" Qiulan asked.

Shen Yunzhe took out the map from his pocket and put it on the table and pushed it over, "I found the curator's office and also found the curator's body, but the curator didn't have the key to the doll house, only this A map, luckily the location of the warehouse is marked on the map."

Everyone was refreshed and they quickly started looking at the map.

Duan Ziyao opened his eyes in shock, "The warehouse is under the staff dormitory?"

"How could it be? We searched all the staff dormitories on the first day, and we didn't see any doors at all." Qiulan was a little surprised.

Lu Ronghua shook his head, "No, although the warehouse is under the staff dormitory, the door should not be in the staff dormitory. We haven't seen the chef go to the staff dormitory to get ingredients. We stayed here day and night in the past two days."

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "The location to enter the warehouse should be at a certain intersection between the employee dormitory and the restaurant. It is a place that we did not pay much attention to or ignored before."

Everyone began to think about whether such a place really existed? Before they could think about it, a scream came from the bathroom next to them.

Lu Feng howled miserably and ran out. His collar was full of water and his body smelled like vomit. He was too afraid of running too fast and fell down several times. He didn't dare to stop until Limping with a sprained foot, Ding Yue quickly went over to help him up.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Liu Yaran!" Lu Feng cried with snot and tears, "Liu Yaran is in the bathroom!"

"What?" Qiulan opened her eyes wide in surprise.

Lu Feng sat on the ground and refused to get up, "I was washing my hands in the bathroom just now, and suddenly I heard a rustling sound. I was afraid and didn't dare to look back, but there was a mirror in front of me."