Chapter 152

Being lost in the mountains in this kind of winter is not a fun thing, it can even be said to be very scary.

You must know that winter in the north can freeze people to death.

Pingchu put his hands in his pockets and walked forward slowly. Not far away was a red cloth strip. He bit the phone in his mouth, took it off the book, and quickly read it. Arrived handwriting.

[300 meters ahead, turn right. 】

When he was trying to find a shelter from the wind like a headless fly, he suddenly saw a different red cloth strip. After Pingchu removed the red cloth strip, he found that it was a message to guide him to a place. He still used official sign, but this route is neither downhill nor uphill.

Pingchu realized that there was also an official like him who was halfway down the mountain and came back. He was chased and beaten by the villagers on the mountain, and finally escaped the villagers and was trapped on the mountain.

While patrolling the route, Pingchu saw a sunken cave. He entered the cave with his mobile phone and soon saw some traces of human life.

The playground is perfect here. There will be no wild creatures in the cave, it will be stable, and the buildings will not collapse due to any natural disasters.

Pingchu felt that the wind had subsided and his body had warmed up a little, but soon he saw a skeleton.

The skeleton is wearing the uniform of their official personnel, but it is an old model from five or six years ago, and it is still a summer model. At first glance, it seems that he was unlucky enough to be trapped in the game field during the summer inspection, and he most likely froze to death. here.

Pingchu looked at the things inside. He missed the small stove and pot in the outpost, the hot water and the dry food that he couldn't bite.

Unfortunately, he has nothing now and can only survive in the wilderness.

Pingchu found a place to sit down, which happened to be right next to the skeleton. He was not afraid. After sitting down, he apologized and looked for anything useful on the skeleton. Unfortunately, there was nothing to eat on the skeleton. The only thing he drank was a piece of paper that he kept well hidden in his arms.

Pingchu unfolded the paper and saw the words on it. The handwriting was a bit messy, as if it was written when he was too cold to hold the pen.

[The Xiaoqing Line cannot leave the mountain village. The end of the Xiaoqing Line is an extension of the game field. After entering, you will face Xiaoqing's revenge. 】

[Yayaya is a strange object born by Xiaoqing. For the villagers in the mountain village, any player who sees Yaya will be killed by her, so when you encounter Yaya, you must pretend you haven't seen it. 】

[Yaya is dead. She is a strange object and cannot communicate! 】

[The village chief line has not been opened yet, but the village chief line must be very important! If you want to leave your status as a villager, you must go through the village chief line! 】

[We must break away from the identity of villagers as soon as possible. Xiaoqing Line targets all villagers. Soon Yaya will kill all villagers, including players! 】

[If you reach the end of the road and guide Yaya to kill the village chief, if the village chief dies, the villagers will fight among themselves. 】

Pingchu exhaled and spread his breath on the paper. He could feel his hands shaking. The words that were not clear enough were even less clear because of the shaking hands, but there was no way. Pingchu was very cold, because ‌Shivering caused by cold is a physiological phenomenon, and this subconscious physiological phenomenon is difficult to control.