Chapter 103

Shen Yunzhe swept away the stone statues in front of him and walked out. Cheng Yiyi followed Shen Yunzhe. He held his mobile phone in his hand and looked around, fearing that the stone statues would come to life.

Clearing a path in front of him, Shen Yunzhe grabbed the door handle and opened the door. He didn't push the door open at all for the first time. Shen Yunzhe frowned slightly. He raised his head and looked forward. The moment the light passed, Cheng Yiyi almost screamed.

A face can be seen on the glass at the door, with a distorted face and falling paint. It is a stone statue as tall as a person.

The thing looked human but not human, and looked extremely strange at this time of night.

"Can't we get out here?" Cheng Yiyi whispered.

He looked around. The flashlight that came with his phone was very small, and he could only see a little bit of the scene in the darkness. He could clearly see that all the stone statues around him were looking towards them, and those stone eyes were staring like this. Cheng Yiyi looked flustered.

There are many such scenes in the game field, which is very dangerous.

Cheng Yiyi felt that she shouldn't have come up, and she shouldn't have followed Shen Wei just because he was a policeman, only to end up in such a terrible place.

What if I die? Sudden accidental death is going to be trending!

Shen Yunzhe pushed twice more, but the stone stuck the door perfectly and could not be opened at all. Shen Yunzhe clicked his tongue. He walked to the window next to him and started to open it. Fortunately, the window was normal. After Shen Yunzhe pushed the window open, it turned over. After entering, Cheng Yiyi quickly followed and climbed from the window into the hallway.

But the corridors are all filled with stone statues. The dense stone statues block all the roads. The largest stone statue stands at the door, as if blocking the people inside from coming out.

Shen Yunzhe held up his mobile phone and looked around. There was no fear in his eyes, but he didn't smile either.

Cheng Yiyi felt that Shen Wei was too quiet and calm. This kind of quietness and calmness was different from the previous two days. Shen Wei's calmness in the past two days was purely because he was not afraid. Cheng Yiyi could feel that Shen Wei was just playing. It's just that this joke is a bit scary, but now Shen Wei behaves as if... he has finally entered working mode.

Like a forensic scientist and a police officer.

"Shen Wei." Cheng Yiyi called him.

The person in front did not speak, but continued to clear the road and move forward.

"Shen Wei." Cheng Yiyi shouted again.

"Ah?" Shen Yunzhe finally reacted, "You called me?"

Cheng Yiyi was silent. He felt that the current conversation was extremely familiar. Then he looked at Shen Yunzhe unexpectedly, "No, you forgot that your name is Shen Wei again?"

"Well, I said the name is just a code name, and I have a special status, so it's normal to have several names." Shen Yunzhe made nonsense directly, "Before I came here, I was performing a special mission and changed my name, so I will be here for a while. I don't quite adapt to my original name."

"Aren't you a forensic doctor?"

"Can't forensic doctors perform special tasks? You know we need to investigate with the police, which is very hard."

Cheng Yiyi nodded. He didn't know much about forensic medicine, so he could only respond, "That's it."

He changed the subject, "Where are we going now?"