Chapter 82

There was no chaos among the people on the train. Everyone just thought there was a slight glitch.

After all, in modern society, everything is equipped with safety equipment, let alone a train, so no one took it as a big deal.

Several girls did not find free seats, but stood together and chatted.

"Haha, it's really interesting. I didn't expect him to do this."

"Yes, he actually went to see the teacher. It was just a joke, but you didn't see the teacher's livid face."

"Hahaha, that's so fun!"

The laughter spread on the train, and the laughter became louder and louder. Gradually, the entire train was filled with laughter. People around looked at it indifferently. Several girls did not notice other people's eyes. They kept looking at each other. Continuously talking and laughing.

Their conversation grew louder.

"He actually really liked her, that buck-toothed girl, and even ran to the teacher for her, but the teacher caught him. I saw the teacher calling them out and making them stand."

"I don't think he likes it, otherwise why would the buck-toothed girl be punished in the end?"

"That woman really has a bad look on her face and her grades are not good. I don't know how she got into our school. She deserves to be here."

"I literally laughed to death when I saw her standing there. Well done, teacher!"

The boy next to Shen Yunzhe finally couldn't stand it anymore.

He frowned and looked at the girls, "Can you please keep your voice down? It's so noisy!"

Several girls were startled, and they turned to look at the boys blankly.

"What are you looking at? Bullying your classmates makes you so happy? You dare to do such a thing and you are so loud, believe it or not, I will beat you right now!"

Several girls looked at him with pale faces. After a moment, a girl whispered, "We didn't talk."

The girl next to her also said, "We are not in the same class, we just happened to take the subway together. It is impossible to chat together. We really didn't talk. What we just said was not ours, no."

As he said that, the faces of the girls became more and more ugly, "It's not us, it's not us."

There was dead silence around, and the boy subconsciously took a step back. Shen Yunzhe looked at the girls, and then he turned to look next to the girls.

They were standing not far from the door, next to a glass window. In the glass window were reflected the shadows of several girls in school uniforms. The shadows turned their backs to everyone. Their long black hair was draped on their shoulders, and white The school uniforms are in sharp contrast.

The boy saw where Shen Yunzhe was looking. He looked over and saw that scene.

Several figures were stuck to the glass, but they were not reflections of any one person.

The chatter started again.

"This buck-toothed girl has really poor mental endurance. I saw her crying. She cried so ugly."

"Do you think she will commit suicide?"

"It's good to commit suicide. Go and die quickly. Everyone hates her anyway."

"It has nothing to do with us even if you die, why do you care about these things?"

There was a dead silence in the entire carriage. Everyone was staring at the glass with fear and suspicion in their eyes.