Chapter 75

The movies in the theater were short films of only ten minutes, and none of them had the heart to watch movies.

Shen Yunzhe always paid attention to the hope around him, while Zhang Xian kept observing his surroundings. The screams of the principal outside had disappeared, but after the screams disappeared, there was the sound of chewing, as if an impolite person was chewing. Chew bones and suck noodles.

This sound was not obvious among the messy sound effects of the movie, but it made the hairs on Zhang Xian's back stand up.

He couldn't help but keep thinking in his mind: What was eaten? Really eaten?

When the movie ended, the lights turned on again and the curtain became pitch black. Codename Hope finally raised his head from Shen Yunzhe's arms. His eyes looked straight at the screen, the black reflected in his silver eyes.

"Shen Yunzhe." Codename Hope said, "There is something behind."

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly. He stood up and walked to the screen. He touched the black screen with his hand. The screen felt cold to the touch. At this moment, Shen Yunzhe heard a creak. It was not just him, but also Zhang Xian behind him. Hearing it too, Zhang Xian was so frightened that he almost jumped up.

Shen Yunzhe's hand was still on the screen, and he looked at the screen with strange eyes.

Creak, creak...

There was subtle movement from the screen to Shen Yunzhe's fingers. Something was moving inside, and a small tremor was transmitted to Shen Yunzhe's fingers little by little.

Shen Yunzhe looked at Zhang Xian, "Is your ability easy to use?"

"Is it useful?"

"Let me ask you, is it dangerous?" Shen Yunzhe was referring to the things on the screen, "Can't you detect the danger?"

Zhang Xian shook his head, with determination in his eyes, "I didn't feel any danger, not at all."

"But I don't suggest you trust my intuition, because this is not necessarily a special ability, and the movement here is too strange. There can't be mice in the playground."

"It's okay." Shen Yunzhe said, "I believe you."

As he spoke, Shen Yunzhe hit the screen hard with his fist. The screen was completely covered with just one blow. Zhang Xian was startled by him. He had no idea that Shen Yunzhe would actually move his hands like this. His mind was full of swear words, but a strange chemical reaction occurred in his heart.

Does Shen Yunzhe believe him?

In this environment, and even in the conflict between Shen Yunzhe and his official status, Shen Yunzhe actually believed in his intuition?

This has to be said to be quite surprising.

Because Shen Yunzhe did think about getting rid of Zhang Xian, and Zhang Xian also discovered this. In this case, it is the most natural thing to strike first to gain advantage. If Zhang Xian just lied casually, the consequences would be quite terrible. But even so, Shen Yunzhe believed him without any hesitation.

Zhang Xian rarely agreed with "Shen Yunzhe is a good man".

Although he wanted to kill himself, although he would not tell the truth to the official, and although this Shen Yunxi came out of nowhere, maybe... Shen Yunzhe is really a good person.

Clicking, the scratching sound became louder, and the screen began to tremble.

Shen Yunzhe quickly backed away, and Zhang Xian also walked back. Codename Hope had never been here from the beginning. A big hole appeared in the screen from the cracked hole, and a stream of white bones fell out of the broken hole. The moment it hit the ground The white bones fell apart.